10-22-2014 08:41 AM
26 12
tools
    Just curious to hear/see some examples

Thanks
    10-19-2014 10:34 AM
    I am very curious to see people's responses to this. Need something to get excited about as I am eagerly waiting for my Note!
    10-19-2014 10:47 AM
    I like S-Note and have used it some on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014. I also used LectureNotes extensively. Because both were not very usable on my SGS4 I kind of dropped them and started using OneNote with a portable keyboard on just the 101. and sync'ing it via SkyDrive to my Laptop.
    Now that I have a Note 4 coming and will have an S-Pen on my always-at-hand 'phone', I plan to try and work with S-Note more and see what I can do. I didn't find it very intuitive when I used it before, but it had great S-Pen features of course.....and now there is an S-Note version for the Windows PC...although it seems kind of clunky.

If Verizon ever ships my Note 4, I'll get to try it. Will subscribe to this thread to see what others say.
    10-19-2014 11:04 AM
    I use it as a way to write my grocery list, take notes at church, write down things ppl tell me when I don't have pen and paper, use it as a reminder, pretty much anything. It is one of the main things I missed on this phone.

From my smokin' hot N4
    gdmin and TheDonJ77 like this.
    10-19-2014 11:16 AM
    I plan on using it at work during meetings to jot down notes. I also plan to doddle with it when said meetings get boring.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Mad4sax likes this.
    10-19-2014 11:19 AM
    Like others, I use it most taking notes in meetings at work (N2). So nice not carrying around a pad of paper and pen - just pull out my phone when needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    10-19-2014 11:58 AM
    Haven't used it yet but will be using for grocery lists on Evernote and anything else I need to write down in a mobile environment.
    10-19-2014 12:09 PM
    Haven't used it yet but will be using for grocery lists on Evernote and anything else I need to write down in a mobile environment.
    How do you use it for grocery lists? Anything fancy or do you just create a list in S Note?
    10-19-2014 12:27 PM
    How do you use it for grocery lists? Anything fancy or do you just create a list in S Note?
    I will use Evernote for grocery lists. Evernote allows handwriting in their app.
    10-19-2014 12:33 PM
    Although I don't have my N4 yet
    On my N2 I use it for a lot of the same things Reesh listed - notes at church (this might be what I use it most for), grocery lists (because you always have your phone right?), reminders, to-do lists... I pretty much note anything notable.

reesh11 likes this.
    10-19-2014 12:43 PM
    I use it for taking notes when working with my students or in meetings or in graduate class.

I use evernote because it syncs across all my devices. Papyrus is a great option if you have to take long notes like in a graduate class. Now, it's not the best for Super long noting sessions, like in grad school, but I forgot my laptop at work and forgot to grab a paper notebook, so I used my Note 3 and it actually got the job done.

I find that when I am taking notes with the s pen, people respond better than they would when I type on a phone. People seem to view or associate typing on a phone with texting or updating social media.
    10-19-2014 12:47 PM
    I use it as a way to write my grocery list, take notes at church, write down things ppl tell me when I don't have pen and paper, use it as a reminder, pretty much anything. It is one of the main things I missed on this phone.

From my smokin' hot N4
    Do you mean it doesn't have that anymore where you can't do the notes anymore?

Posted via Android Central App
    10-19-2014 12:54 PM
    Do you mean it doesn't have that anymore where you can't do the notes anymore?

Posted via Android Central App
    No I mean when I switched to the m8 I missed it. Just last night I was on the phone with a car and needed to write down a coupon code. Whipped the s pen out, pressed action memo, done.

From my smokin' hot N4
    10-19-2014 06:42 PM
    I utilize my note 4 by rubbing it in iSheep's faces
    10-19-2014 07:32 PM
    I utilize my note 4 by rubbing it in iSheep's faces
    LOL! But they were asking about S-Note.

Note 2 via Android Central App
    10-19-2014 07:39 PM
    Took my elderly mom to the Dr. and used the spen/note to scribble down the Doctors orders he was rambling off at 100mph. The spen and note app was very helpful.

Eventually I'll forward my snotes to Evernote for the ones I want to keep long term.
    10-19-2014 08:32 PM
    I use s note app for school projects, creating fliers, bible study notes, lectures for school. I also just downloaded the apk for (easy charts) because for some reason samsung got rid of it on the note 4. I used it all the time to on my note 3 for school's projects.

girls love tech too
    10-19-2014 08:52 PM
    I can't find the widget for S note on my note 4,is any one else having this problem?

10-19-2014 09:17 PM
    I plan on using OneNote. Does anyone else use this with the Note 4?

10-20-2014 01:41 AM
    Currently I keep a couple of action notes on my homescreen so I can jot things down into them. When minimized they are still clear enough to read if I'm up close thanks to the high DPI. I blurred out the contents but you can get an idea of how I keep them... Very convenient to always be right there front and center. I used to stick those mini post-it notes to the back of my phone to keep quick notes so this is just amazing.

Note 4 How are you utilizing S Note?-8utulcg.jpg
    10-20-2014 02:29 AM
    I can't find the widget for S note on my note 4,is any one else having this problem?

Nope, my widget is there in the list...
    10-20-2014 02:30 AM
    Currently I keep a couple of action notes on my homescreen so I can jot things down into them. When minimized they are still clear enough to read if I'm up close thanks to the high DPI. I blurred out the contents but you can get an idea of how I keep them... Very convenient to always be right there front and center. I used to stick those mini post-it notes to the back of my phone to keep quick notes so this is just amazing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8utulcG.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	299.0 KB 
ID:	142145
    How are you creating those little notes?
    10-21-2014 10:46 PM
    I use S-note all day long. I use the note template because it has dedicated input fields for date, time, and meeting participants. It keeps my notes very organized. Also, I do a lot of observations in classrooms so to be able to walk around the class and scribble notes is priceless. Beats silting in the rear of a classroom on a laptop typing notes and notable to really see anything, I use action memo a lot too especially when keeping logs of my phone calls. I document all phone calls that I receive which having this handy makes it easy and tidy. I don't have a bunch of post-it notes all over the place. I also use S-note to take pictures of documents. Any meeting agendas or information I receive from meetings I take an S-note picture of. Again, it keeps the clutter down.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-22-2014 04:16 AM
    I use them to write down contact names, numbers. Then if I need to send a text or call that person, I use the action button to copy my hand written text and convert it. Oh and this is what I was doing with my Note 3, I'm guessing the functionality is similar for the Note 4.

And just an FYI, compare the written number to what the phone actually enters in. I've dialed the wrong number once or twice where the phone picks up a "7" instead of a "1".
    10-22-2014 06:29 AM
    How are you creating those little notes?
    When you're in Action Memo, tap and hold the push pin icon at the top of the memo, then drag it to where you want it.
    10-22-2014 08:35 AM
26 12