Here the thing. I have been a iPhone user for a while, but i have been interested in the note lines so I can upgrade I upgraded to the iPhone 6 plus because Vodafone did not know when note 4 was coming out. Later that day it appeared lol, I won't a phone that does not lag and I been reading touchwiz lags? How good is the speaker because I.be using it for [redacted]. Camera is a big thing for me aswell and videos because of my 4 year old. I won't to make the right choice. All reviews have said.note 4 is simply amazing. I just won't to.hear from normal people what it like. Last question how good the battery? Sorry English is bad really dyslexic.
    10-19-2014 01:13 PM
    IMHO if you aren't going to make use of the S Pen or aren't interested in all the customizability of Android, stick with iPhone. There is only an occasional stutter. Then again, my iPad Mini retina and my wife's iPhone 5 have an occasional stutter as well.
    10-19-2014 01:19 PM
    I would use the s pen. One thing that looks so good is muti tasking. Lol i would not root my samsung note for a while. If that what u mean.
    10-19-2014 02:50 PM
    I really like Apple products, have Mac computers, iPads and have had many iPhones but I prefer Android to iOS in a phone for the simple reason that it can handle files much the same way a computer can. iPhones just don't give you that ability. I looked at the new iPhones, they are nice but they are just bigger than before, not really much else to say. They're really good phones but I'd rather have a Note, like you said the multi-tasking features of the Note are unparalleled in other phones. There are some phones that mimic the features but do not come close to working as well as offered in the Note, IMO. The camera is fantastic and offers many different modes, again not found on iOS. It really comes down to what's important for you and what your needs are in a phone. For me the Note 4 is my choice.
    10-19-2014 03:03 PM
    Rooting the phone is a no no atm. I wont to watch movies listen to music camera big thing games is another thing. I dont care that android get games later not fussed by that. I feel like a change would be great i get fed up on iPhone if i am watching movie box someone text me then i have to stop the show. If I have mutitask i could do a lot more. S pen i would use but I am not a business person does that matter? I wont a phone that not going to lose value and it going to be awesome on movies camera and performance
    10-19-2014 03:31 PM
    I have the iPhone 6 and Note 4. I prefer the Note 4. period. End of story.
    10-19-2014 03:49 PM
    I wont a phone that I can watch movies. Camera and battery life. I wont be rooting. But I would use the s pen something new something to get used to muti tasking would be great, fact i can watch movies and text at the same time if u can do that? I dont care about android getting games later. As long family guy Simpson and clash of clans are on there i dont mind. I really just wont to know if i pick the note i will not regret it.
    10-19-2014 03:52 PM
    I really like Apple products, have Mac computers, iPads and have had many iPhones but I prefer Android to iOS in a phone for the simple reason that it can handle files much the same way a computer can. iPhones just don't give you that ability. I looked at the new iPhones, they are nice but they are just bigger than before, not really much else to say. They're really good phones but I'd rather have a Note, like you said the multi-tasking features of the Note are unparalleled in other phones. There are some phones that mimic the features but do not come close to working as well as offered in the Note, IMO. The camera is fantastic and offers many different modes, again not found on iOS. It really comes down to what's important for you and what your needs are in a phone. For me the Note 4 is my choice.
    I hate all things apple,they are arrogant, overpriced and non innovative

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4
    10-19-2014 04:45 PM
    To me Apple has lost its place as an innovator. They're just now coming out with a phablet sized iPhone which doesn't have a comparable stylus to the S Pen, in fact no stylus at all. Their Mac computers aren't available with touchscreen or active digital stylus or detachable screens like Windows 8 hybrid laptops. Not sure how they're managing to charge premium prices for less than state of the art technology but they do. The one thing Apple does have that is superior for both their phones & their Mac computers is their customer service/tech support.
    10-19-2014 05:02 PM
    I say go for it and get the Note 4.
    Once you try it, it's hard go back to an iPhone.
    There are so many things about the phone that's hard to understand until you've used it yourself.
    10-19-2014 05:05 PM
    I do wont to try something different. I wont to use my phone for movies music games and camera. With games i dont mind android get them later as long family guy and clash of clans is on there loll. Mutitask would be awesome then I can watch movies text at the same time, so much more.
    10-19-2014 05:10 PM
    I say go for it and get the Note 4.
    Once you try it, it's hard go back to an iPhone.
    There are so many things about the phone that's hard to understand until you've used it yourself.
    And you'll have a hard time going back to a smaller screen lol

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4
    OceanView likes this.
    10-19-2014 05:16 PM
    ... I wont a phone that not going to lose value...
    When you say "lose value" are you saying how much money you get when you trade it in on a new phone in 1 or 2 years?

If so and if trade in value is very important to you, then don't get an android phone. They don't hold their value like iPhones do.

But, that being said, you can sell it outright to an individual person (eBay, Craigslist, etc) and get more money than a trade-in would give you.

For me, there is SO much more intangible value, joy, and freedom in using android day-in and day-out than there is by using iPhone.

With android, YOU get to decide how you want your phone to look and operate. The amount of customization is too much to list here.

With iPhone, they make just about all the decisions (OK, so you get to change the wallpaper and ring tone, big deal).

For all the other reasons you listed previously (especially with multitasking) I think you would really enjoy a change from iPhone.

But, fair warning, not all apps support multitasking. From what you said (watch movies, text at same time - yes, you can do that).

Go check it out in person and ask the sales person to explain things. And post questions here too for help.
    10-19-2014 06:52 PM
    Get the phone!!

Posted via My Note 4
    10-19-2014 06:58 PM
    I tell you what I just checked out that note 4 and it's a beautiful phone. Still a little big for my tastes but dang do I kinda want it now.

Posted via Android Central App w/G2
    10-19-2014 06:59 PM
    I tell you what I just checked out that note 4 and it's a beautiful phone. Still a little big for my tastes but dang do I kinda want it now.

Posted via Android Central App w/G2
    That's what she said.

Note 2 via Android Central App
    10-19-2014 07:03 PM
    I use to have an iPhone as well. Both phones are great but let me add this the ultra power saving mode is worth the upgrade by itself! I work in a hospital with led lined walls so in the past that would really drain my battery, but now I can go 3 days without charging my phone. I love it! As far add movies and the camera function, this phone is great for that too!

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-19-2014 07:06 PM
    I have just converted from an iPhone 5 to the Note 4, and I am not second guessing my decision at all. I needed a change, and pre-ordering this phone was a brilliant move on my part. It has everything I love in a smartphone without the lock down nature of the iPhone.

I would also suggest that you go to Best Buy to tinker with the phone before you purchase. Take some time and get to know Galaxy. It is a change and you will have to undergo a learning curve. I am still learning a lot from my switch.

If you do decide to go to an Android phone, do not forget to turn off iMessage before converting. It will save you a bit of trouble in the long run.

Good luck with your decision.
    10-19-2014 08:22 PM