How do you hold your note 4?

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Just surveying everyone. I normally use my right hand with 3 fingers behind the device and my pinkie underneath the recent apps button but my pinkie is starting to hurt holding this beast.

If I hold the phone any other way it feels like I'm gonna drop the phone.

It's also pretty much impossible to text while laying on your side.

While I love the screen and the size I'm starting to wish it was just a little bit smaller for convenience.

Old Guy 59

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm an old guy. I hold it securely in my left hand and use my right hand for everything. Or at least I will whenever Verizon sends it to me.

Bimmerz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Female here with small hands, I too will be holding it like the "Old Guy", ;) once I get mine from T-Mobile (on Wed) - can't wait! :D

SteveDose

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
L-shaped with left thumb and index finger with 4 fingers from the right hand on the back while navigating with right thumb and the way you hold it with my pinky below when one handing it

Posted via the Android Central App

Galaxy Note 4 T-Mobile

da3lynx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I usually just hold it one hand and use that hand to select things on the screen. I guess I have big hands lol

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just surveying everyone. I normally use my right hand with 3 fingers behind the device and my pinkie underneath the recent apps button but my pinkie is starting to hurt holding this beast.

If I hold the phone any other way it feels like I'm gonna drop the phone.

It's also pretty much impossible to text while laying on your side.

While I love the screen and the size I'm starting to wish it was just a little bit smaller for convenience.

As I was reading your post I realized I hold mine exactly how you hold yours lol

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm an old guy. I hold it securely in my left hand and use my right hand for everything. Or at least I will whenever Verizon sends it to me.

Same here, except I'm left-handed so I hold it in my right hand and use my left hand for everything. Oh, and I already have mine - at&t here.

Old guy 59, you must be a "baby boomer" like me. Us "boomers" gotta stick together, lol. I guess I'm an "old gal".

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hold it in my left and use my right to navigate. I ensure to keep fingers on the back of it and bottom so it doesn't slip