Is there a Note 4 Armoured case with card slot back and front cover that pops on front of the phone?

kalinskym

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
A perfect combination would be these two products combined :)

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, i-Blason Armorbox Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 [SM-N910S / SM-N910C] with Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector / Impact Resistant Bumpers (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

And

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Verus [Card Slot Case] Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case [Damda Slide][Dark Silver] Slim Fit Dual Layer Protective Card Slot Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Case for Samsung Galaxy Note I

If not someone should make it, a card slot at back that acts like a stand and a front cover that pops on front of the phone and acts like a screen protector, that protects it against water. That's my dream case, well that and a battery charger case built into it.
There must be one out there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I know otterbox has a commuter card case for s5. Not sure if you can add one of their pop in plastic screen protector things and not sure if it's coming to note 4 but it might be something to look into.