10-21-2014 03:59 PM
31 12
tools
    Plus the earbuds are only the crappy cheap kind that don't stay in your ears. Not like they're gaining anything by leaving them out!
    I've never had a problem with them staying in my ear, and for everyday basic listening, they do the job.
    10-21-2014 03:46 PM
    I've never had a problem with them staying in my ear, and for everyday basic listening, they do the job.
    I can't even get them to stay in my ear when I'm sitting still, let alone on the treadmill or spin bike where I usually listen to music.
    10-21-2014 03:48 PM
    And to add insult to injury, they want to charge you 9.99/mo to have a 'find my phone' feature. Money-grubbing leeches. What a low class outfit.
    You can have it for free with Android Device Manager .

http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...ger-guide.html
    iGalione likes this.
    10-21-2014 03:52 PM
    I went to the AT&T store to complain to the manager. She was completely unaware that AT&T was just about the only carrier that is doing this. She said that she was aware but thought that it was a Samsung thing. I told her that it wasn't. I said that I spent 125.00 more for the Note and you took my headphones (which I don't really care for), but it's the principle. I also said keep your ugly orange box next time too.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I can see your frustrations but the manager at the store has zero control for that. You'd be better writing corporate than going after her.. Also Verizon removed the earbuds as well.
    10-21-2014 03:53 PM
    AT&T has always removed the included air buds from the note line since the Note 2 included them. The note two was a bigger S4 with the note features and upgraded hardware, so each carrier that provided them included the original faux wood box, and the ear buds, but AT&T has been swiping them since and have replaced the svelte looking box with the crappy staple orange and white box. I originally called Samsung about the issue and mentioned that mine did not come with it and I noticed that everyone else's did. they informed me that they were aware that AT&T were not supplying them, and also that it is under the carrier's discretion at that point whether they wanted to include it or not... AT&T loss major points on that for me, but being as though I have other ear buds, like my beats tour, and headphones, I didn't make a grand fuss about it... still sucks though.
    10-21-2014 03:58 PM
    I can't even get them to stay in my ear when I'm sitting still, let alone on the treadmill or spin bike where I usually listen to music.
    I usually tuck them behind my ear and then put them in my ear at that point, usually makes a good fit, and I have tiny ears, not freakishly tiny though, LOL
    10-21-2014 03:59 PM
31 12