10-21-2014 04:59 PM
31 12
tools
    Went to AT&T Friday to get a Note 4; didn't preorder b/c undecided on color. Upgraded from white GS3. At store 5 minutes after opened; 2 staffers & 3 customers. I was #4 and #3 was getting the Note 4. Staff had to setup phone, transfer contacts & data, demo features, sale cases; you get the picture. About 45-75 minutes per customer and before I was up, a dozen more customers arrived wanting the Note 4, I know b/c I asked. Almost 3 hours later I got a black Note 4, a Pelican case, and a Body Guardz glass screen proctor. More customers arrived and there were still 2 staffers on the Note 4 release day. Went to same store 3 days after release of iPhone to get wife & daughter preordered iPhone6 setup and there were at least 8 staffers. Where is the Samsung Note 4 love AT&T? We know how much the Note 4 cost but I can not believe AT&T didn't include ear buds with the beast device.

I love my Note 4 but 2nd guessing my carrier.
    10-19-2014 08:43 PM
    Send me a private with your mailing address and I'll send my buds, I am a wireless guy,, got my beats wireless headphones.

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME
    10-19-2014 08:50 PM
    The iphone seems to be a really popular thing to push now. XP Sprint was trying to get me to stay with them all, "WE HAVE OUR LOWEST PLANS EVER WITH THE IPHONE." No thanks. I was disappointed there were no Earbuds included and the box was this ugly orange thing...because when I got my S3 from Sprint...it came in such a cool looking box and I had earbuds...so I figured the same would happen, but I guess not. I don't mind though in the end, but I wish they gave us the earbuds...box doesn't matter as much. At least I'm getting better service than I did with Sprint. lol
    Mikey Morfin likes this.
    10-19-2014 08:51 PM
    The iphone seems to be a really popular thing to push now. XP Sprint was trying to get me to stay with them all, "WE HAVE OUR LOWEST PLANS EVER WITH THE IPHONE." No thanks. I was disappointed there were no Earbuds included and the box was this ugly orange thing...because when I got my S3 from Sprint...it came in such a cool looking box and I had earbuds...so I figured the same would happen, but I guess not. I don't mind though in the end, but I wish they gave us the earbuds...box doesn't matter as much. At least I'm getting better service than I did with Sprint. lol
    You must was at a different sprint store because my note 4 came with earbuds

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4
    10-19-2014 09:07 PM
    My Sprint Note 4 came with earbuds

Posted via the Android Central App
    stackberry369 likes this.
    10-19-2014 09:09 PM
    My heart was broken when there were no eat buds in the box with the Note 4 I even tweeted and asked them to change this way before the Note drop and told them it was an issue ATT CS tweeted they come with I told them they didn't so disappointed with that. How can they sale a device this grand and with this power and have no ear buds

Galaxy Note 4 and my Note 2 when it looks lonely lol.
    10-19-2014 09:31 PM
    None of ATT Notes come with ear buds this is so devastating and I refused to use those uncomfortable half working iPhone ear buds I have left

10-19-2014 09:33 PM
    I got mine from bestbuy.. and complain that there is no earbuds.. the cs rep was pretty cool that he just take one from samsung booth and ring that for me for free !
    Mikey Morfin and txlnghrn79 like this.
    10-19-2014 10:03 PM
    My heart was broken when there were no eat buds in the box with the Note 4 I even tweeted and asked them to change this way before the Note drop and told them it was an issue ATT CS tweeted they come with I told them they didn't so disappointed with that. How can they sale a device this grand and with this power and have no ear buds

I tweeted them as well and Patrice W from customer support tweeted me back and said the Note 4 doesn't come with headphones. So I tweeted her a link to YouTube of unboxing with the headphones. Then I told her technically it's a hands free head set and so it's a safety thing.
    10-19-2014 10:10 PM
    Oh I also asked them if the headphones satisfied their thieving urges or if they wanted to get their grubby hands on my charger while they were at it.
    10-19-2014 10:12 PM
    I wanted some earbuds too, but no luck through AT&T like others have mentioned.
    10-19-2014 10:14 PM
    Send me a private with your mailing address and I'll send my buds, I am a wireless guy,, got my beats wireless headphones.

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME
    aw what a nice guy
    zmann likes this.
    10-19-2014 10:17 PM
    Must be nice to already have the phone. I made a mistake and pre-ordered early....still no phone.
    10-19-2014 10:51 PM
    Yeah AT&T sucks for taking the headphones out. They didn't do that on the Note 3, S4 or S5 but did on the Note 2.
    I guess they are anticipating selling a large quantity of Note 4's.
    10-19-2014 10:56 PM
    I pre order through AT&T the day it became available. On Oct. 16 when they hadn't mailed it yet I canceled my preorder and went to the store the next morning.

10-19-2014 10:58 PM
    CS on twitter sent me a link to buy some $20 skull candy ear buds I told her that thanks but $5 more I can get some better quality Sol Republic earbuds.

10-19-2014 11:00 PM
    Yeah AT&T sucks for taking the headphones out. They didn't do that on the Note 3, S4 or S5 but did on the Note 2.
    I guess they are anticipating selling a large quantity of Note 4's.
    Note 3 from AT&T did not come with ear buds.
    iGalione likes this.
    10-19-2014 11:03 PM
    I got ear buds with my T-Mobile Note 4 but I haven't even opened them.. I use a nice pair of LG bluetooth ones.
    10-19-2014 11:03 PM
    So I know Verizon will not have ear buds as well. But at full price att it's charging 125 more than Verizon still with no ear buds. That is insane.
    stackberry369 likes this.
    10-19-2014 11:04 PM
    And to add insult to injury, they want to charge you 9.99/mo to have a 'find my phone' feature. Money-grubbing leeches. What a low class outfit.
    10-21-2014 02:47 PM
    It's not about the headphones. No one here thinks they are high class. It's just disgusting that anyone would remove something that Samsung has determined we should get, and then sell the product for the same price as people who don't. It's a disgusting greedy move.
    iamdld likes this.
    10-21-2014 02:53 PM
    It's not about the headphones. No one here thinks they are high class. It's just disgusting that anyone would remove something that Samsung has determined we should get, and then sell the product for the same price as people who don't. It's a disgusting greedy move.
    Plus the earbuds are only the crappy cheap kind that don't stay in your ears. Not like they're gaining anything by leaving them out!
    10-21-2014 03:00 PM
    They are gaining a big pile of earbuds...
    10-21-2014 03:35 PM
    I got mine from bestbuy.. and complain that there is no earbuds.. the cs rep was pretty cool that he just take one from samsung booth and ring that for me for free !
    Same here, just had the printout from BB showing it came with headhphones and he took some samsung off the shelf and gave them to me for free!!
    10-21-2014 03:36 PM
    I went to the AT&T store to complain to the manager. She was completely unaware that AT&T was just about the only carrier that is doing this. She said that she was aware but thought that it was a Samsung thing. I told her that it wasn't. I said that I spent 125.00 more for the Note and you took my headphones (which I don't really care for), but it's the principle. I also said keep your ugly orange box next time too. My note 3 last year also had no headphones which was a bigger deal to me at the time coming from an iPhone. The iPhone headphone music controls don't work with the Galaxy line. So I had to seek and buy headphones which was a freaking ridiculous because everything is designed to work with iPhone. I bought off contract but I am going to log and official complaint. I am up for contract renewal with the note 5 and I can go elsewhere to save $125 and not have a pilfered box.

Posted via the Android Central App
    LegalAmerican likes this.
    10-21-2014 03:49 PM
31 12