02-03-2017 07:59 PM
43 12
tools
    Turn voice notify off in accessibility if u have voice notify installed
    10-31-2014 10:40 AM
    Yes if u r using a launcher other than stock launcher... Thts will give u issue with enabling voice feedback.... U will have the voice feedback grayed out... See pic below...all this is under accessibility all the way to bottom where it says (services)make sure where it say (launcher) it's set to off NOT (on)... I was too excited and tired to go into details...another thread is on here and I tried every suggestion posted and nothing worked so then I tried that an bap bap...option to voice feedback was on (enabled)... πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž there was no suggestion on here for this...
    This worled for my Verizon Note 4. I use GO Launcher EX with DU Battery Saver amd Go Locker. Under settings>accessibility>services DU Battery Saver and GO Locker was the only thing there. Both had to be turned off fir feedback to work again.
    11-14-2014 12:01 PM
    on the Galaxy Note 4 if you have your Smart Watch on in settings, you are not able to use the S voice feedback. I am really bummed out that the two cannot be used at the same time! that wasn't the case with my Galaxy Note 3. Does anyone have a solution for that problem?
    any
    My S voice app will not talk back to me. Under the three dots (settings) the enable voice feedback option is greyed out and I can't for the life of me figure out why this is so. I have Google it but to no avail. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix?
    11-18-2014 11:51 AM
    on the Galaxy Note 4 if you have your Smart Watch on in settings, you are not able to use the S voice feedback. I am really bummed out that the two cannot be used at the same time! that wasn't the case with my Galaxy Note 3. Does anyone have a solution for that problem?
    any
    Hmm, perhaps it may be true for a specific watch? I had the Gear 2, now the Gear S, no problem at all. In fact, it also reads out loud my text messages without needing to swipe and open the message app,very convenient!
    11-20-2014 06:14 PM
    Go to settings then accessibility then scroll down to very bottom where it says services and whatever is on TURN OFF...and that's all folks
    12-06-2014 08:32 PM
    I'm also with T.Mobile & it appears our menu is slightly different b/c I don't have that option either!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    12-21-2014 03:15 PM
    I'm also having an issue with one of the s-voice features. S.V. will not recognize any of my Google Play Music on my Note 4 (TMobile). When I ask it to "play music" or "play a song", it responds "there is no music on your device! " This happens in both, car mode & when @ home. I double checked my music was downloaded to my device & tried clearing the s-voice cache, but no dice. (The other S.V. features seem are working fine. ) I also do have OK Google voice activated but didn't think that should interfere. Any suggestions?? Thanks!
    Update: Tried to use OK Google to request "play music" & it goes right to my Playlist & plays my request! S--t like this drives me crazy!

12-21-2014 03:39 PM
    My S voice app will not talk back to me. Under the three dots (settings) the enable voice feedback option is greyed out and I can't for the life of me figure out why this is so. I have Google it but to no avail. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix?
    Hi Mac 58, go to utube & enter the search query below. It seems to be addressing your precise issue. Hope this fixes it for you!

"Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S Voice Feedback"

12-21-2014 05:48 PM
    I have no options under the services part of the accessibility menu. I do, however, have an Android Wear watch that was previously connected to the handset a few reboots ago. I use the Google Now Launcher. S Voice "Enable Voice Feedback" doesn't work, even with the stock touchwizz launcher selected as default.

I do have "OK Google" working really quickly from screen locked and off, but what I really wanted was it to read my texts to me in the car like my Moto X does.
    01-10-2015 01:36 PM
    If you have greenify installed and auto hibaration selected then s-voice does not talk back to u anyone why use s-voice ok google is so much better
    01-24-2015 02:59 PM
    I has this same problem on my galaxy note 4. Went through forums, spoke with samsung, and no one was able to help me. Until I saw a post here on this forum. I has an app called APUS Booste+
    and it was turned on. It was under accessibility all the way on the bottom under "manae accessibility" once I turned it off my s voice is workig like it used to. So I just deleted it all together. Go my s voice back and I'm thrilled. Samsung customer service couldn't even help me. lol!
    02-06-2015 03:56 AM
    Wish that solution would work for me... Sadly I don't have that app installed, so it can't be the issue....

Frustrating. ;-)

...sent from a phabulous HAL 9002, a Sprint Galaxy Note 4.... ;-)
    03-02-2015 06:19 PM
    I also was having an issue with s voice not wanting to talkback or speak out what was on the screen. what I finally found what's causing the problem was the auto import service for tasker.if I turn the service off then s voice works fine. if you are using the Auto voice you can turn it on or off under accessibility.
    03-03-2015 10:47 AM
    Don't use Tasker either. ... :-(

...sent from a phabulous HAL 9002, a Sprint Galaxy Note 4.... ;-)
    03-03-2015 11:52 AM
    The best thing which worked is settings>assability>service>speed+Engine make sure it is off . Ur problem will be solved
    03-12-2015 11:16 AM
    I have a Galaxy Note 3 on t-mobile, and it doesn't appear to matter which service is on. If any accessibility service is on, turn it off.

My problem came from Clean Master. When I turned that service off, S voice came back complete.

Funny thing, it also has a new visual user interface, now.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-11-2015 12:46 AM
    03-02-2016 04:28 PM
    Yes if u r using a launcher other than stock launcher... EDITED: whatever services you have ON under accessibility>Services the bug is under that option... An u will have issues with enabling voice feedback.... U will have the voice feedback grayed out... See pic below...all this is under accessibility all the way to bottom where it says (services)make sure where it say (launcher) it's set to off NOT (on)... I was too excited and tired to go into details...another thread is on here and I tried every suggestion posted and nothing worked so then I tried that an bap bap...option to voice feedback was on (enabled)... πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž there was no suggestion on here for this...
    I signed up just to say you are a genius. I've been searching for weeks. Me svoice had the circle with a line through it but would not switch when pressed. I looked at the services in accessibility and disabled clean master. Then hey presto my svoice talkback was enabled. So happy as this now comes through my pioneer car stereo. Thank you so much.
    02-03-2017 07:59 PM
43 12