The Waiting Room: Note 4

SwarthyDaisy

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the Note 4 Waiting Room.
Who else is waiting for their device, where, and with which company?
What are you looking forward to enjoying once you get your device?
Please update us when you get finally get your note!

SwarthyDaisy

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Btw. I am in the Atlanta area. My hubby is waiting to get his (our lol) device from T-Mobile. They were sold out on the first day in the Atlanta area. Perhaps we should have pre-ordered. :confused:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey. I got mine on Friday, but I didn't pre-order and yeah, they were selling out pretty quickly!! I had to track it down in quite a few stores until I got a tip from one of the workers saying that mall stores actually got their shipments later than 'normal' stores, so all I had to do was keep calling the one at the mall until they got their shipment.

Most had white ones though, but I wanted the black one. Actually took the last one and was signing the paperwork when another guy came in running asking if they had any black ones left. I felt bad (no, not really).

SwarthyDaisy

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Lol. Lucky you! I will try that tip. I have already called around this morning with no luck. T-Mobile is saying try back Wednesday. I will continue to call today anyway.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the Note 4 Waiting Room.
Who else is waiting for their device, where, and with which company?
What are you looking forward to enjoying once you get your device?
Please update us when you get finally get your note!

Lol! Love it! I'm waiting on VZW and I'll be enjoying EVERYTHING!! I can't wait to kick my iPhone 5 to the curb! I've already served it with divorce papers :D

Edited to add: I'm in the NE Philly area

stevieq

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine from Best Buy (admittedly on 10/16) and they told me it would be ready for me on Friday morning.

Fast forward today and I still don't have the phone. I showed up on Friday and they told me that they would e-mail me when the phone arrived. In the meantime, I had an unfortunate accident that appears to have destroyed my current phone so the waiting isn't really going well for me.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Lucky you! I will try that tip. I have already called around this morning with no luck. T-Mobile is saying try back Wednesday. I will continue to call today anyway.

Sadly, that's the same they told me when I kept asking when they'd get another batch if I couldn't find one; around Tuesday or Wednesday.

But it doesn't hurt to call every day hehe.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey. I got mine on Friday, but I didn't pre-order and yeah, they were selling out pretty quickly!! I had to track it down in quite a few stores until I got a tip from one of the workers saying that mall stores actually got their shipments later than 'normal' stores, so all I had to do was keep calling the one at the mall until they got their shipment.

Most had white ones though, but I wanted the black one. Actually took the last one and was signing the paperwork when another guy came in running asking if they had any black ones left. I felt bad (no, not really).

Ha, that's what happened to me. Yesterday I realized that all I had to do was change my JUMP plan and I could get the Note. I was calling around seeing if any stores had any left and I FINALLY found one. They said they had one white and two black left. I wanted the white, so I sped down there. The guy went to the back to get it and said that he had received three calls within a short amount of time about the white one, and I was the one who got there first! I sped the guy ringing me up along so I could get out of there just in case the people who wanted the white one came in and were bigger than me!

desnabc44

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I preordered with BB. Should have followed my first mind and went straight to Sprint since I wasn't going to trade in a phone. I ultimately went with BB because my $8 value EVO would work for the trade in and I wanted that $200. I generally hate BB but for an instant $200, I figured it was worth going for it.

Since I had midterms all week, I wasn't too too eager to get it on launch day. Would have been nice but I needed to focus on studying. My last midterm is tonight though so I'll be at BB tomorrow looking for my phone! And they better have it!!!!! :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20