The Waiting Room: Note 4

NIUHuskie

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting...impatiently! Pre-ordered for Verizon (charcoal) from Best Buy Mobile on 9/24. Like many others have said, Best Buy continued insisting they'd have them on Friday, but that didn't happen. On the plus side, when I spoke to the manager on Friday he said that there is no hold on the phones from Verizon, so whenever they get them in they'll start selling them. I just hope that happens soon. I'm on a frustratingly slow GSIII that I'm ready to get rid of.

TransAm461

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting here! I pre-ordered the white from Verizon's website on 9/22... no notifications as of yet...status still says "being processed", which is what it has said from day 1. Im hoping for a change in status today....I'm in S.W. Missouri btw.....

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, pre ordered mine 9/19 from VZW online no info on shipping or order process yet... Fingers crossed from Alabama....

Posted via Android Central App via Droid Maxx💀

jennifer

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
just annoyed with the whole thing at this point.
i'm in los angeles. preordered from BB on 10/8 w/sprint. i'm just looking forward to having a new phone. my s3 is still mint and works fine but this is the longest i've ever kept a phone and i'm ready for something new! hopefully it comes this week but i'm not counting on it.

Posted via Android Central App

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Preordered through AT&T on 10/7-- notified late son 10/16 that my Note is on backordered......
Even though other people ordered earlier in the launch week and received phones..... May consider going to Verizon.

akrango

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, pre ordered mine 9/19 from VZW online no info on shipping or order process yet... Fingers crossed from Alabama....

Posted via Android Central App via Droid Maxx💀

let me know if your changes! I'm in alabama too. Ordered the black. Had white at first till I seen it in person at bestbuy then switched.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I just had the confirmation on Verizon website. My phone is shipping today via Fedex 2-day ground. Got the tracking number.

However the tracking number search on fedex website is not yielding any results yet.

cvail

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Preordered BB on 10.15, still waiting. I stopped by Friday night and asked how many they weren't able to cover. Manager said they had about 30 preorders and only received 13 units - no idea when they'd get more (and I know I'm at the bottom of the list).

The thing that ticks me off about BB is that they only took a certain # of preorders. I want black and a few days before they didn't have any black preorders available - only white. For some silly reason that made me assume they had their crap together on inventory management - only taking orders for what they would have available. Showed me...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

cvail

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Oh, so I ordered a black att from Amazon this afternoon. Site said they had 2 in stock, but it might take a day or two more than usual to ship (white was readily available). Then checkout said to expect delivery in early November. So who knows if they actually have it or not (I did opt for 1 day shipping for $4).

So we'll see which one comes first - BB or Amazon. I was really hoping to get one before Wednesday - it's my birthday and I'm giving this to myself as a gift.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

jennifer

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
update: my hubs just called BB a few minutes ago and they apparently have his in. the guy sounded shady almost like he had just randomly found a charcoal one (mine is white) and told him "oh, let me check. ok, yeah we have one". meanwhile while i'm just like: ??? no email, phone call or nothing. they suddenly just have it. very strange.

at any rate, at least we'll have one in our possession finally. even though it is more torturous for me!

Posted via my old Galaxy S3

Last edited by a moderator:

robcassman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered on the 6th and it was on back order until just a few minutes ago. The website now reads "preparing to ship." Relief!

At&t.

Posted via Android Central App

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Am I one of the only ones that pre-ordered my Verizon black Note 4 from Amazon?

I have no idea when I might actually get mine. It said from the start, and still says 10/23 ship date? And arrive Friday (paid for 1 day ship)...

Just really want it for the weekend...!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power