The Waiting Room: Note 4

jennifer

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
If you are coming from the galaxy s3 like me to the note 4 you are going to be so happy I have had my note 4 for 5 days now an it's worth the wait i per order 9/26

Posted via the Android Central App

i know, i can't wait for it! it's torture knowing it's there waiting.

Posted via my old Galaxy S3

Last edited by a moderator:

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
For all the people waiting for the N4 it is a great phone and you will love it. Unfortunately, the BB I preordered at they never got white phones in and my wife had to settle for the black phone because they had no idea if or when they would get the white ones.

Not to mention I just received an email from BB today saying they had to cancel my N4 pre order because I did not pick up my phone within the 24 hr window. The weird thing is I picked up the phone on 10/23. I will never pre order from BB again...the whole process was a nightmare. I'm debating if I should show my credit card company this email and dispute the charges since they decided to make the whole pre-process so aggravating...lol

jennifer

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you could go visit it.

haha that's a little too much. that would just make me more anxious because i'd have to leave it there. i called back though just to make sure they wouldn't sell it and they double promised me. i think they're tired of me calling!

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
haha that's a little too much. that would just make me more anxious because i'd have to leave it there. i called back though just to make sure they wouldn't sell it and they double promised me. i think they're tired of me calling!

Posted via my old *** Galaxy S3

l can relate. l pre-ordered and could pick it up Thursday but just now got it (30 min ago). But, l had things to do Thursday & Friday night and all day Saturday and just now had a free moment. I'm handwriting this now. l traded in my Samsung Galaxy S3.

You'll have yours soon enough!

jennifer

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
l can relate. l pre-ordered and could pick it up Thursday but just now got it (30 min ago). But, l had things to do Thursday & Friday night and all day Saturday and just now had a free moment. I'm handwriting this now. l traded in my Samsung Galaxy S3.

You'll have yours soon enough!

lucky! what sucks is that i had today off and the rest of the week i'm in school so today would have been perfect to set it up since it's so time consuming for me. i'm hoping i can trade in my husband's old evo 4g so i can give him my s3 for a backup. fingers crossed!

meanwhile he's at the world series with *his* new note probably snapping pics up a storm. eyeroll.

dmaul3300

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered my Note 4 through Sprint at Best Buy on 9/26 to get the $200 trade in credit and am still waiting. I took off early from work on the 17th and they didn't have my phone and said it should be here the following week. I went in on the 26th and they still didn't have it. I talked to a manager and said I pre-ordered it so that I would have it the day it was released. He called the other best buys in my area and none of them had any. I was told that it was Samsung's fault because they didn't send enough phones to fulfill the orders. I better not lose out on the trade in credit which I think expires this weekend.

Chris Lanier

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting to find a white verizon at BB to trade..... any chance a real VZW will swap with me? or what happens if i return the phone to BB, do i get my $200 gift card back??

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
The good news is we are getting a lot of product reviews and letting the accessories market get worked out. For example, I'm now returning two cases I bought because people are complaining about them.... Maybe any design flaws are getting worked out too....

Kaiser Sosa

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm selling out and giving up my Iphone 5s for the Galaxy Note 4. I'm waiting still waiting on my Black Note 4 from T-Mobile. It's been "back ordered" status since 10/22. I see today they did debit the money from my card for the payment.... but the status is still showing as "back ordered". Does anyone have any info on how long I will have to wait to receive my phone from this point?

Arty Dodger

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm selling out and giving up my Iphone 5s for the Galaxy Note 4. I'm waiting still waiting on my Black Note 4 from T-Mobile. It's been "back ordered" status since 10/22. I see today they did debit the money from my card for the payment.... but the status is still showing as "back ordered". Does anyone have any info on how long I will have to wait to receive my phone from this point?

Well, I ordered mine from ATT on Oct 13 and haven't heard anything at the moment. FML

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about starting an over-under thread as to when I'll get a Note 4..... It's been two weeks as of yesterday. Should we set it at 3 weeks or 4?

Ill take the over at 3 weeks, maybe at 4 weeks too!

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting until best buy has them in stock in my area

Well that could be a while best buy here in St Louis have been out for two weeks now and still have orders to fill first gs5 are flying too I guess folks love a $200 rebate some of the att stores do have a few but they are in short order

Posted via Android Central App

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm divorcing my iPhone 5, too! Android/Note, please don't make me regret it.

There's no way your gonna regret the note 4 over a iphone 5s really can't believe you said that but anyway enjoy your phone I've known a few folks ready to trade there iphone 6 for note four

Posted via Android Central App

Kaiser Sosa

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I called T-Mobile twice today to check the status.... still back ordered. I also got two different stories on the wait time. One person told me another 4 to 5 days. The other which I think is unfortunately closer to the truth is that they have no way of knowing how long it will be.... but don't worry "we'll send you an email when it ships". DAAAAAMN!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2