12-26-2014 04:49 AM
1,681 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    I pre ordered black on 9/19 and still no tracking number. They charged my card but no action.
    10-20-2014 04:09 PM
    Someone over at XDA forums says he just got a tracking number for a White Note 4!
    would you mind linking that post?
    10-20-2014 04:11 PM
    I pre ordered black on 9/19 and still no tracking number. They charged my card but no action.
    Yeah I'm in the same boat as you.
    I also noticed some time last week that BB increased the price of the Black Note 4 from 692 to 749. BB seems to have no clue about pricing their phones. You can always try to price match with Verizon at $699.99. Its a shame they jerk their prices all over before they actually get the phone in stock. Just watch it will probably change price again before the phone is released!

Posted via the Android Central App
    I got on an online chat today w best buy and asked about this. They said that if you pre-ordered it at the $692 price, that is what they will sell it to me for, not the $749 price. We'll see though... I'm anticipating it coming down to the luck of the draw as far as what sales associate I get to sell it to me. Don't really know what to expect come Thursday though...
    would you mind linking that post?
    The post is the very last one on the linked page!
    Note 4 shipping updates - Pg. 29 | Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | XDA Forums
    10-20-2014 04:13 PM
    Yeah I'm in the same boat as you.
    This blows
    10-20-2014 04:14 PM
    I sure hope that is not true! What a mess BB has on its hands. This is my first and last time to ever preordered from them!

I think you can safely assume it's not true. Why in the world would anyone from Verizon tell anyone at Best Buy that they couldn't sell the phone until 4 days after it's supposed to be available? There is no logical explanation outside of them not having stock, which in that case you wouldn't need Verizon to tell them to not sell it. I've filed this one away in my folder labeled "B.S." As for pre-ordering at Best Buy, I've never had an issue before and I don't expect to have an issue this time. It's frustrating that other people have their N4's in their hands already, but that's not Best Buy's fault. If they stumble Thursday and no pre-orders are delivered yet, then there might be an issue.
    10-20-2014 04:14 PM
    Thanks so much!! There's HOPE that our white phones will be shipped soon, then. I'll be so bummed if my husband gets his before I get mine.
    10-20-2014 04:16 PM
    Anyone going to try to purchase the Note 4 "unactivated" for full retail price and try to get the $200 trade-in credit as well? If you are what is your strategy as BB wants you to get it activated for the gift card. I read in a forum that ATT preorders that a couple of people were able to get the gift card but they had to get the manager to issue a special gift card as the system would not allow the transaction for an unactivated phone. Any help would be appreciated!

I'm going to try it. I figure, if they don't give me the $200 deal and if they try to pull a fast one and hike the price up to $749, I'll just walk out of the store with my $50 deposit/gift card. It's not worth it to me to wait for the Samsung deal (especially w all the headaches I've been reading about trying to submit paperwork). I'll just wait till there is some other promo. I'll be a bit bummed though cuz I've been looking forward to getting it.
    10-20-2014 04:16 PM
    Thanks so much!! There's HOPE that our white phones will be shipped soon, then. I'll be so bummed if my husband gets his before I get mine.
    Totally agree! My husband ordered a black one, and I ordered a white one, haha! He best not get his days before I get mine!
    mrsmoore78 likes this.
    10-20-2014 04:17 PM
    I also noticed some time last week that BB increased the price of the Black Note 4 from 692 to 749. BB seems to have no clue about pricing their phones. You can always try to price match with Verizon at $699.99. Its a shame they jerk their prices all over before they actually get the phone in stock. Just watch it will probably change price again before the phone is released!

I stopped by Best Buy last week and was going to pre-order for full retail price in order to get the instant $200 gift card rebate. I decided not to when I discovered the full retail had gone from $699 to $749. I kept insisting to the sales rep that I saw $699 when I last checked. It is now $749 which he showed me on their system and I confirmed online too. I asked if he'd price match with Verizon and he said no since I was buying off contract. I already had a verizon pre-order and would have cancelled if BB had price matched.
    10-20-2014 04:20 PM
    Anyone who ordered 9/20 get their tracking yet?

10-20-2014 04:21 PM
    Customer service... The same thing happened to me and I was super stressed about it until I called lol

I called said they didn't see a order so I went to the store I ordered it from and they showed me the order but apparently it's not showing up for customer support so I don't have any shipping or any kind of confirmation one way or the other as to weather it's been ordered our not waiting for a call back from customer support who's trying to work it out with the store.
    10-20-2014 04:21 PM
    People who ordered from Verizon are starting to see their credit cards being charged! We are getting closer. Hopefully BB will start sending out emails Wednesday for Thursday pick-up. I am so excited!
    10-20-2014 04:22 PM
    the contract price is the same, but the price for the device is $699 with Verizon, $825 with AT&T, and I believe $725 with Tmobile (I think)

So you are paying $X for your device monthly with your carrier, and after two years you will have the device paid in full = your monthly bill will decrease at that point, unless you upgrade right away. It will be cheaper with Verizon for the device (although you'll probably pay more overall for service).
    I don't have a plan that builds in a monthly amount for a device. My monthly payment is the same regardless of the phone assigned to that #. In fact, except for the $29/mo. data package on my smartphone, my wife pays the same monthly amount as me for her 8 year old flip phone. We've kept phones long after our 2 year contract ends and the price does not change.

Now I assume that there is a portion of our monthly bill that is devoted to covering a part of whatever device each of us is using (my wife and I and our 2 kids), but it is a constant amount that hasn't changed in years.

I think the program that you're referring to is the new Edge program possibly, where you pay nothing up front but add a monthly amount to your bill to pay the phone off in installments.
    10-20-2014 04:22 PM
    I called said they didn't see a order so I went to the store I ordered it from and they showed me the order but apparently it's not showing up for customer support so I don't have any shipping or any kind of confirmation one way or the other as to weather it's been ordered our not waiting for a call back from customer support who's trying to work it out with the store.
    Oh no!! I hope they get everything sorted out ASAP!!
    10-20-2014 04:26 PM
    no, I am speaking of the on contract plans... You are correct, it won't change your monthly bill based on device, but Verizon IS charging you a monthly access fee for each line, and the device is included in that. Once your contract is up, you can get that price lowered due to not subsidizing any longer. It's the reason you have a EFT - if you decide to cancel a line with a device that isn't paid off, you have to pay $X amount to cover Verizon's loss on device.
    10-20-2014 04:27 PM
    You have to contact Verizon, or go to your account on your page to make sure your account is listed correctly - they won't automatically lower your bill, you have to let them know. Which is absolutely ridiculous, other providers do this automatically.
    10-20-2014 04:30 PM
    Just got my email for the blk note but nothing for the white one still

10-20-2014 04:31 PM
    Great. My husband's black N4 has a tracking number and has shipped. NOTHING about my white one. No charge to credit card, nothing. Sigh.
    10-20-2014 04:32 PM
    What was your order date?
    10-20-2014 04:34 PM
    Ordered black note on 9/19, still no tracking number...
    10-20-2014 04:38 PM
    I can’t see my tracking number through "My Verizon", but if I log out and use this link... Order Status | Verizon Wireless
    using my name and my preorder confirmation #, I then get a tracking #. Maybe try that for a status update???
    I ordered early morning of Sept 19th.
    Mine is on the slow boat from Memphis TN. I ordered the black one and according to the saying, I will probably never get a white one!

Also FEDEX says "IMPORTANT!
    FedEx has now returned to standard operations in Hawaii."
    10-20-2014 04:38 PM
    EDIT Attachment 142273
    This mean it'll be here on Wednesday?
    Looks like it. Some have 1 - day ground. They could have it tomorrow!
    turbo4dr likes this.
    10-20-2014 04:39 PM
    I haven't seen anyone respond with a tracking number that ordered past 9/18 yet. I'm Oct. so hopefully they will get to us tomorrow.
    10-20-2014 04:41 PM
1,681 ... 2122232425 ...