Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

SunshineJDoh

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

Well I just saw the full charge for Verizon come through on the credit card (for both phones, the white and black), but no update on the Verizon site or tracking numbers yet. Fingers crossed I get tracking for both phones since VZW hit us up for both charges.

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Credit card just charged for my white ordered 9/19. Fingers crossed this means the shipping info will come through soon. Still no updated status when I check my order.

There were several hours in between when our card was charged and my husbands phone (black) got tracking info. Give it time. Card charged at noon, tracking around 5pm.

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

I was just on BB forum and one of their reps referred to Verizon release as being on the 23rd. Sure hope he is right!

Posted via the Android Central App

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

I spoke with a Verizon rep earlier today and he very confidently said when you get your tracking number it means your package is on its way to fed ex that day.

Posted via the Android Central App

SunshineJDoh

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

There were several hours in between when our card was charged and my husbands phone (black) got tracking info. Give it time. Card charged at noon, tracking around 5pm.

Was your credit card hit for both charges, or for just the cost of your husbands phone?

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Was your credit card hit for both charges, or for just the cost of your husbands phone?

No, it was only hit with ONE charge, and for HIS phone. They do not charge your card until they are actually shipping the phone out, so if someone has the card charged for both, they are both in the process of shipping.

I still have not received any notification of the second phone, but I ordered them the same day, same time (9/22). I am hoping in the next few hours to have news about my white phone.

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I stand corrected. MY NOTE 4 (WHITE) was just confirmed! If you look under "Documents and Receipts" in your verizon account, it will show up under "Equipment Purchases".... I just saw my white note confirmed. They are both on their way!

SunshineJDoh

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

No, it was only hit with ONE charge, and for HIS phone. They do not charge your card until they are actually shipping the phone out, so if someone has the card charged for both, they are both in the process of shipping.

I still have not received any notification of the second phone, but I ordered them the same day, same time (9/22). I am hoping in the next few hours to have news about my white phone.

Well hopefully this is good news for me (;)), I got hit for both charges for both a white and a black phone. I'll keep you updated if we receive tracking info for both!

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Well hopefully this is good news for me (;)), I got hit for both charges for both a white and a black phone. I'll keep you updated if we receive tracking info for both!

Like I said, if you want to be sure, go to your account and on the left hand side click on "Documents and Receipts" if it has both phones listed as "Equipment Purchase" that is basically your receipt. You will have two separate ones, one for each phone. Tracking info will probably show up in the next couple of hours.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Yeah now when I called back the lady is saying it will ship on the 23rd and I should get it on the 27th. I said what was the point of pre-ordering if I'm going to get it 5 days after release I would just be better of going into a sore and buying it on the 23rd.

You and I have had the same exact experience when calling into CS... But I agree with prakash, they go by what they see on their screens and they don't know very much lol. I pre-ordered on 10/7 and from following this thread, so far everyone that's received tracking info ordered sometime last month. I'm content in knowing they've started shipping out the pre-orders for Sept, cause soon enough my orders (and yours) will have their turn :)

SunshineJDoh

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

Like I said, if you want to be sure, go to your account and on the left hand side click on "Documents and Receipts" if it has both phones listed as "Equipment Purchase" that is basically your receipt. You will have two separate ones, one for each phone. Tracking info will probably show up in the next couple of hours.

This is what mine says:
Order Date:10/20/2014
Order Number:---- (changed to hide personal info)
Billing Account:-------- (changed to hide personal info)
Product Name:4G 3FF PRE-INSTALLED NFC SIM
Product Name:Galaxy Note 4 in Frost White
Product Name:4G 3FF PRE-INSTALLED NFC SIM
Product Name:Galaxy Note 4 in Charcoal Black

Edited to add that the receipt in the Documents section has both phones listed in the one receipt.

anon(3012187)

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

YAY!! Thank you so much! Just checked and found this:
Order Location: N8322 01 Pmt 1 of 1
Order Type: PS
Receive Location: N8322 01 Register: 0
09/19/14 17:17

SMN910VZWE SAM GAL NOTE 4
WAR6002 1 YR. MFG. WARRANT
EMBD4GNFC-M 4G 3FF NFC PRE
EARLYEDGE EARLY EDGE
FEDEXSHP002 2 BUS DAY
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
Tax: $0.00
----------
Total Tax: $0.00
Total: $699.98
This Payment: $699.98

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

see wtf. under receipts, my note 4 isn't even listed. the last thing there is my bill last month. wtf.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

Been looking my account occasionally during the day and the just dinged it in the last half hour.