Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Need help deciding between Verizon Edge, Contract or Prepaid for Note 4?

I think you can now upgrade after 18 months with Edge but the phone payments have been spread over 24 months instead of 20.

Does anyone know about a $150 bill credit for new customers if they port over there new number???

Posted via the Android Central App

bmoore0909

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Verizon ready to ship!

Finally got my email. White ordered on 9/19, will get it Thursday.

Posted via Android Central App

IrishSoul

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Need help deciding between Verizon Edge, Contract or Prepaid for Note 4?

I bought of contract and by doing so you get $25 discount monthly that I used to upgrade data plan. Plus by doing so...we now have upgrades available every year so my wife gets a phone under contract each year....

samwifi

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I just got shipping notification of my black note 4. I have a tracking number from fedex, and will have the phone by 10/23.

Posted via the Android Central App

gdhampton7

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Verizon question

Actually there is a way to get around throttle... Works flawlessly... Not sure if I should post that here though

Posted via Galaxy Note 4

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

Checked online at myverizon and I now have a tracking number for Thursday delivery. Works out best since I cannot take tomorrow off for new phone day but thursday I can. WooHoo. Ordered 10/10 black if anyone is interested. I might as well take Friday off as well now lol. New Phone weekend....dare I?

damn. ordered my black the 9th. credit card available balance is less the 748 but i guess it's just pending cuz it's not listed yet. no shipping yet either.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: How much free space on Verizon Galaxy Note 4

I saw that number to, but it wasn't a Verizon specific number. Oh well, I will know in 5 hours or so.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site

Received mine and the wife's tracking numbers. Mine (black model) should be delivered tomorrow and hers (white model) should arrive on Thursday. I guess I will be getting dirty looks for 24 hours. :D

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

Shipment Description: FEDEX 1 DAY GROUND
Shipment Date: 10/20/2014

Doesn't show up w/the tracking number yet. I'm in NJ, like someone else who said they were getting 1 Day (my order was for free 2 day shipping).

FedEx now says:

Ship (P/U) date :
Mon 10/20/2014
COATESVILLE, PA US

Estimated delivery :
Wed 10/22/2014
HILLSBOROUGH, NJ US

So technically 2 DAY delivery. Still better than Thurs :D

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

Looks like mine at least Thursday charged 24 hours ago still processing. Have receipts under documents. Still showing everything processing but then says no order number. Even tho I have a order number. Verizon website sucks.

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

My card was charged yesterday around 7pm, but i still don't have tracking information for my white N4. Totally bummed. I expect it will come today, as they won't charge your card unless they are ready to ship. My husband's black phone shipped yesterday for Wed, I fear I will not be getting mine until Thur. Will update if that changes.

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site

My white pre-ordered 9/19.. shipping info this am for Thursday delivery in Maine :)

jedi105

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site

My problem with the whole verizon thing is they say the phone will be released on the 23rd. I argued with the salesman over the phone about shipping it on the 22nd overnight meaning I wont get it until the 23rd when it is released. Nope. No such luck. I was told they will ship it on the 23rd for delivery on the 24th which sucks. When I asked why the delay in getting it, since everyone else had it since the 17th, they said they ran out of stock. Which goes to show you that the verizon reps are to stupid to even realize when they are lying to you. I guess the same will be true when Lollipop drops and still hasn't been pushed to the Note 4 until June of next year. I think this will be my last Verizon phone. I'm tired of being the last one picked.