12-26-2014 03:49 AM
1,681 ... 5859606162 ...
tools
    This is not always true. My co-worker had his son at home and the driver would not let him sign for it since his name was not on the package. He had to go down to FedEx to grab it after work.
    It seems they do things differently depending on the location. My package by signed on by someone named M Baker (I don't even know who he/she is) at the management office of my apartment.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals-screenshot-nimbus.png
    10-23-2014 11:14 AM
    WOW. I have been checking my e-mail very frequently and I got an e-mail titled Verizon Note 4! thinking OMG it's here.

Click it and it is just a Verizon wireless advertisement telling me to come and get my Note 4 from Verizon now!

I hate you worst buy.
    I did the same exact thing -_-'
    10-23-2014 11:15 AM
    Have you been charged for your preorder yet at least? x.x' I haven't even gotten that and just. Ugh. So fed up with best buy... Let us know how that goes, though. I'd like to know.
    My preorder is for pickup so I'll only be charged when I go to the store to pick it up. But I was charged for the $50 gift card required to secure a preorder. They better be prepared to refund that purchase if I have to go across the street and get it at the VZW store.
    10-23-2014 11:17 AM
    Still no email for my white note 4, called today again and the lady told me that they are having a shipment coming in today, but they have no idea what colors. I'm not getting my hopes up anymore, since i read that the white one was pushed back for the 31st.
    10-23-2014 11:18 AM
    Well that's what I meant, if you got charged for the 50$ preorder. Cause I haven't even gotten that. x.x'

let me know how that goes with the refund and such and if verizon even has any themselves. Are you getting the black or white one?
    10-23-2014 11:18 AM
    My preorder is for pickup so I'll only be charged when I go to the store to pick it up. But I was charged for the $50 gift card required to secure a preorder. They better be prepared to refund that purchase if I have to go across the street and get it at the VZW store.
    Let me know how that goes, and if verizon even has any. Did you get a black or a white one? >3<
    10-23-2014 11:19 AM
    Good luck to u! This is the last time I pre-order from BB. Next time I will definitely order from a VZW store!! Lol!
    I second that
    Creattiff likes this.
    10-23-2014 11:20 AM
    I've decided I'm not gonna use my bestbuy preorder, my VZW guy said he's gonna call me as soon as one shows up today. F you bestbuy!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Creattiff and lizette1222 like this.
    10-23-2014 11:20 AM
    WOW. I have been checking my e-mail very frequently and I got an e-mail titled Verizon Note 4! thinking OMG it's here.

Click it and it is just a Verizon wireless advertisement telling me to come and get my Note 4 from Verizon now!

I hate you worst buy.
    I fell victim to this a couple of days ago.
    Creattiff likes this.
    10-23-2014 11:21 AM
    I've decided I'm not gonna use my bestbuy preorder, my VZW guy said he's gonna call me as soon as one shows up today. F you bestbuy!!

But what about the 200$ off? Can you still get it? And the 50$ back from best buy for the preorder?
    10-23-2014 11:21 AM
    Oh the agony! I have a gel manicure, which makes my nails too thick to open the back cover... I can't even put in the battery and to top it off my hubby has a meeting so he won't be home until late Ahhhhh... I just died!! I can only laugh at myself right now!
    jayochs likes this.
    10-23-2014 11:25 AM
    Oh the agony! I have a gel manicure, which makes my nails too thick to open the back cover... I can't even put in the battery and to top it off my hubby has a meeting so he won't be home until late Ahhhhh... I just died!! I can only laugh at myself right now!
    Maybe carefully use a nail file or even a coin? Might work.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4
    Honey_184 likes this.
    10-23-2014 11:27 AM
    I pre-ordered yesterday before they sold out with a ship to work. My card has been charged, but the order status on BB still says "Order in Process." No email from them either.
    phantomog and Maria Gabriela like this.
    10-23-2014 11:28 AM
    But what about the 200$ off? Can you still get it? And the 50$ back from best buy for the preorder?
    I'm buying it outright so I wouldn't qualify anyways and bestbuy said they wouldn't refund my giftcard

10-23-2014 11:29 AM
    I'm buying it outright so I wouldn't qualify anyways and bestbuy said they wouldn't refund my giftcard

Ew, they won't refund the 50$? >3< Ugh I guess I'm stuck at BB then.
    10-23-2014 11:30 AM
    I'm just gonna use it to get the sveiw

10-23-2014 11:37 AM
    Well I just got my email after I tweeted at best buy saying they sucked! Hahaha lol

Kayleona likes this.
    10-23-2014 11:41 AM
    So lucky. Wonder if I should try that. x.x'
    10-23-2014 11:43 AM
    Let me know how that goes, and if verizon even has any. Did you get a black or a white one? >3<
    I ordered the white but the color really doesn't matter to me. The VZW store across the street from BB does have them in stock. Even worse, a BB 15 miles away from the store I preordered from has it in stock for sale to walk ins. So I guess I have the option to go there and get it. How they can deliver them to another store so close but not supply preorders at other stores in the area is unreal. Guess I'll find out later today when I show up. Maybe they'll have the black in stock and I'll just take one of them. I really don't care about the color.
    10-23-2014 11:48 AM
    Maybe carefully use a nail file or even a coin? Might work.

Thanks! Since I didn't want to risk scarring my new baby, I used the edge of the toothpaste tube and it actually WORKED HA!
    10-23-2014 11:53 AM
    I ordered the white but the color really doesn't matter to me. The VZW store across the street from BB does have them in stock. Even worse, a BB 15 miles away from the store I preordered from has it in stock for sale to walk ins. So I guess I have the option to go there and get it. How they can deliver them to another store so close but not supply preorders at other stores in the area is unreal. Guess I'll find out later today when I show up. Maybe they'll have the black in stock and I'll just take one of them. I really don't care about the color.
    Ah alright, yeah I'm planning on calling to see if a few others have the white in stock elsewhere. Cause BB apparently is still doing the 200$ off thing I heard? This is ridiculous that they can't seem to get PREORDERS in x.x'
    MoonShade and spyder789 like this.
    10-23-2014 11:53 AM
    Check this out

Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals-img_20141023_115502.jpg  
    Kayleona and reesh11 like this.
    10-23-2014 11:55 AM
    Isn't there a saying "beauty is painful" or something like that? I hear my wife say it every time I see her struggling at the end of a work day from wearing high heals.
    Honey_184 likes this.
    10-23-2014 11:58 AM
    Thanks! Since I didn't want to risk scarring my new baby, I used the edge of the toothpaste tube and it actually WORKED HA!
    Well, you know the old saying, "necessity is the mother of invention".

You've just invented the "Galaxy Note 4 Battery Door Removal Tool", lol. So glad it worked!

Patience is not always one of my strongest virtues, either.

Honey_184 likes this.
    10-23-2014 11:59 AM
    Anybody "pre-order" from Best Buy online for ship to home yesterday for the Verizon Note 4 before it sold out? Wondering how long of a wait I'm in for. I see a pending charge on my card for the full amount, but the order is still "processing".
    I paid with my debit card. Apparently they place a "hold" for the amount at the time of the purchase, but in the case of the debit card it withdraws the money like a real charge. So I guess in my case this doesn't mean much.
    10-23-2014 12:02 PM
1,681 ... 5859606162 ...