Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Hello everyone...i preordered the white and black on 10/10 still no email. I'm in texas

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Mine shipped today, too. And it's with free overnight shipping. Can't wait to get my hands on it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Did anyone order from Best Buy? If so have we heard anything about it?

I just called my best buy and got a lil anxious. They said they usually get shipments in mondays and wednesdays so hopefully they get it in tonight or I'm going to be super irritated :(

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site

Just got my notice, originally ordered on the 17th. Also the bonus of overnight shipping.

Ylla Qtie

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I pre-ordered on 10/19th white (Sprint) and they estimated it to get around mid November which was way too far to wait so i decided this morning I was about to order it online because I saw it was available was gonna use my $50 preordered giftcard towards it but before I was about to confirm the purchase I called my local BB to cancel the preorder and told them I was gonna buy it online instead since it show I will be able to get it by Nov 5th but they said, its much better to wait the pre order because online there was no estimated when will they're going to send it even tho it says the exact arrival of the phone and on checkout it would be grayed out. Well so I didn't bought it and kept my pre order when I should've just order online, now I came back online and it went back to sold out status. I should've trust my instinct. Smh.

kedesa

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

in DC metro area. I pre-ordered 10/15 from Woodmore Best Buy and my buddy on the same day in Waldorf. We both got emails today. He got his in the morning and I just got mine. (both black phones).

jspring86

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

I was eating some Chinese food and got this fortune:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414008251.277604.jpg

Then I checked my email and my Best buy email had arrived! I'm in Tempe,AZ.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

anyone get their email from best buy in Tampa?

wait so does activating a new sim mean im gonna lose my unlimited data?

and from what i understood form bestbuy mobile rep about the $200 promotion is that if you preordered before the 16th then anyone can get the promotion regardless of upgrade but because it was extended the rules change from the 17th till the 1st. i even have a screenshot of the terms and conditions before it changed. says nothing about upgrades.

Do not activate their SIM, you must use ur old SIM. You will lose ur unlimited plan if they activate a new SIM for you.

MrDioji

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Yay got my email!
California Black ordered on 9/19. Will be ready tomorrow! It's gonna be a looooong day at work tomorrow. (or maybe a really short one *cough*cough*)

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

Still no luck in Kansas, I called and asked if they had received shipment yet, and they said no

Posted via the Android Central App

coops1214

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Just called BB and they told me the White N4 for VZW is on back order. I pre-ordered mine on Oct.15th. The black is available for pre-order but not the white as of right now. They didn't have a release date for the pre-ordered frost white N4's, although they told me sometime next week....most likely Oct.30 or 31st! Also, trade in still valid as long as you pre-ordered before the 23rd. I can trade in my iphone when I go to pick up my N4 and get the instant $200.00 gift card that can be used for my preordered N4. Can't really complain since I'll be getting the N4 for $99.00!

TACOrion

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site

Cerritos, California here. Preordered a white n4...still no email. I'll keep y'all posted. *with the delay, I'm already considering the nexus 6, haha.

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

Mine shows it has been in Memphis since roughly 2:40 yesterday afternoon; but says estimated delivery of tomorrow by 4:30. I would think the status would show it leaving Memphis by now.

Check it after 9pm it should be updated by then. FedEx has a slow tracking system.

Posted via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

Funny, I could not see this patch on the demo models at Best Buy. Maybe it's just the Verizon models?

nosh1tman

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I just called my BestBuy. Said they looked up my name and they do have a Note 4 for me packed up and ready, but rep said I can't pick it up until Friday, "because that's the release date" she said.. I don't have the email either. This really suck.