Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

The carrier pigeon dropped off more details. The stage coach left Memphis early this morning and should be in Atlanta this evening. Hopefully a swift Pony Express rider brings it to my door tomorrow.
I have a spare battery charged, and my 'old' S4 backed up. Tomorrow I hope to show the iSheeple here what a real PHABLET is. :D
(just humor, I like picking on them)

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

I believe it is.

Nope. As noted above I have it as well and I have at&t. My guess is everyone has them but not everyone has great vision. :)

It's very hard to see it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tanooki2

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site

Same thing happened here (I posted a few pages previously). My order was cancelled in their system and after talking to CS, there is nothing they can do. Mine is currently showing an error on the status page. No estimated delivery, although CS verbally said 10/31. Sorry to hear it happened to you too.

Great news! After talking to no fewer than 3 CS reps today, they managed to correct the error in their system and now I have a tracking number! Didn't think it would be such a problem on their end for me to practically throw $750 at Verizon for a new phone! Looks like mine should arrive by 8pm tomorrow. So, there is still hope for those who are having issues and/or ordering late.

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Got email confirmation for black...but no white, called and they told me that no white ones came in, and that they don't know when they will get them

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Several other people mentioned 2 lbs.

Yup, both my N4's are listed at 2 lbs each.. Maybe it's just some extra packaging materials for the ones that are shipping further away... I have no clue lol

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site

Mine is listed at 2 pounds, but I also ordered an S - view case to go along with it. Not sure if the case is in the box or not.
Also, apparently I just found out there is a FedEx sort facility in Burbank. It's literally only a few miles away and I can't touch it. I hope this doesn't turn me into Smiegel from Led of the Rings. ....

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

Now they said none came in today, but they might come in tonight. Who else is waiting on the email!

DarkUncle

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

I find it very ironic that mostly all best buys had the white ones out on display but no black. Now the only ones coming in are black and very little to no whites. They must have used them all up for display purposes.

Got my email as well. Black of course.

kbmagic

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Ordered 1 black and 1 white on 9/27. Got email notification on both of them that they will be ready for pick up tomorrow. I've got my fingers and toes crossed that everything will go well.

I really don't want to turn in my Galaxy S3 for the credit...and I have my old Motorola Droid - wonder if they'll take that?

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

Nope. As noted above I have it as well and I have at&t. My guess is everyone has them but not everyone has great vision. :)

Definitely don't have that patch on the side of my N4 (AT&T) nor what appear to be white marks on either side of the patch.

Creattiff

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I can't even get my BB to answer the phone. They keep hanging up on me or transferring and then not answering. Got confirmation for my hubby's black N4 this am. I am waiting on my email for white N4. After talking to BB this this AM, I was told they only got in black and to call back tonight..yeah ok...BBsucks!

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Just got back from Worst Buy and they almost sold me a Verizon Note 4 tonight. But once they scanned it in the computer it said, "Item not for sale" lol

so ill have to come back tomorrow. I also tried to get the $200 BB gift card, but that only works for activation. So i got a trade in receipt for my Droid X2 and will go with the Samsung $200 rebate. :(

Good Luck to yall.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

It is not on the T-Mobile one for sure .. It is hard to miss the white marks near the radio ;).

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

Just witnessed my Note 4 in the case at Best Buy....Of course they wouldn't sell it to me tonight LOL.. he claims it is a $2000 fine. And there were 0 white ones didn't know when they were coming either (wife's pissed).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc