12-26-2014 03:49 AM
1,681 ... 65666768
tools
    For all those wondering, the BB preorder thread didn't get deleted, it looks like it was merged with this one.

As for my new BEAST, I couldn't be happier I only had android phones prior to getting the iPhone 5 2 years ago, and wow things have changed. I'm more than alittle lost using the Note lol, but I wouldn't consider for a nanosecond going back to Apple. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this phone, it's beautiful! I'll just have to spend lots of time learning how to properly take advantage of all of it's features and capabilities
    reesh11 likes this.
    10-24-2014 08:52 AM
    Received my phone last night. I'm upgrading from an s3 and this phone is absolutely incredible.

I put my phone in the Supcase Beetle Unicorn Pro with removed screen protector (applied skinomi film protector). I hope to keep this phone in great condition for at least 2 years.

So far my experience has been great. I'm still learning everything of course so that can be frustrating at times. Battery appears good, significantly better then s3. I'm hoping the next upgrade will only make the battery better. The fast charging is a pleasant feature . I was amazed at how fast this large battery charged from 0% to 100% seemed like an hour and half.

Screen is rediclous.

I took the day off work to use this bad boy so peace ~

Posted via the Android Central App
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    10-24-2014 08:57 AM
    Picked up my pre-order from Best Buy in NYC yesterday after my preorder from Verizon had a visible ding on the bottom of the phone. No problems at Best Buy, purchased full retail. This'd is a great phone, coming from the Galaxy S5 and the LG G3.
    10-24-2014 09:02 AM
    I called Amazon and they claim Samsung has not sent them the stock and they have no update when they will receive it so basically those of us who ordered through Amazon.com are now sitting in limbo. I'm try and find a store to pick it up from....
    10-24-2014 09:13 AM
    Ordered a black N4 on 10/19 got it on 10/23 as expected....I've never had an issue with Verizon orders or service and I've been with them 9 years or so.

10-24-2014 09:15 AM
    Amazing phone! Wow!!
    10-24-2014 09:29 AM
    What case is everyone using for their VERIZON NOTE 4? Apparently the mic on the verizon note 4 is different from the AT&T/sprint, so the mic at the bottom of cases covers it up. Has anyone had issues with this for phone case? Which one are you guys usingg?
    10-24-2014 10:07 AM
    What case is everyone using for their VERIZON NOTE 4? Apparently the mic on the verizon note 4 is different from the AT&T/sprint, so the mic at the bottom of cases covers it up. Has anyone had issues with this for phone case? Which one are you guys usingg?
    I'm using the sview and have had no problems so far

10-24-2014 10:15 AM
    Any news on my Sim card question?
    10-24-2014 11:20 AM
    Still waiting on my VZ Note 4 email from BB. Ordered mine Oct 16th at Braintree, MA store. I'm OK so far but really want to pick up tomorrow (Sat.) night after work so I can set it up over the weekend (Sun & Mon for me..). Grrrrrr!
    10-24-2014 12:09 PM
    So has anyone who ordered from Amazon had theirs ship? I went on their chat and said they need to guarantee they will pay the 200 promo to me if I lose out on it from the Samsung site due to them claiming a guaranteed delivery date when I preordered and them not living up to that stated date. If it Is due to Samsung not sending them the phones then I think the need to allow amazon to issue the rebate by reducing the purchase price and have Amazon get reimbursed by Samsung to make for this screw up.

10-24-2014 12:30 PM
    Last night was success on all fronts but it took a couple hours. I had to have a manager override and they said they had to get some approval from their Samsung rep?

Anyhow, I actually got $250 off as they had the phone at $749 list price. So I got the $699 price match + the $200 Samsung deal.

I didn't allow them to do anything with my plan for fear they would mess up my unlimited data and corp discounts. So I got it home and did the hardware swap with Verizon over the phone and have a fully working Note4

Now I have to sell my previously main phone (Note3) to offset some of the cost. I traded them an old original droid I had laying around.

So for all you unlimited data plan people that are purchasing outright. It can be done but be ready for pain. Even their manager couldn't force it through so since the system requires an activation for the $200 discount (mentioned elsewhere on this forum). Instead he just did the straight up purchase and he just keyed in the discounts manually on the list price.

One other option that we discussed that *might* also work is adding an individual line with a different agreement and cancel and eat the ETF. I'm a little leery of that approach because I worry about something messing up the main plan but they were pretty adamant it wouldn't. If you go that route please check for yourself and take this with a grain of salt.
    10-24-2014 12:46 PM
    I have two cases. The official Samsung case and a otterbox defender. Both cases have perfect cutouts for the mic. No issues on my end
    10-24-2014 01:51 PM
    If you are buying the phone full price, I think they can activate on site as an equipment replacement only (no new contract) and you should be all set and not lose UDP.
    10-24-2014 05:42 PM
    I ordered it on Costco Wireless too.. No shipping info email yet... sigh.

Mine finally changed from "Submitted" to "Processing".
    10-24-2014 07:15 PM
    I got mine yesterday and it was smooth sailing with upgrading and switching everything over from my note 3. I traded an old iPhone 4 I had laying around that I used as an ipod, they almost didn't do it as there was a nick in the bezel, but they said oh well we've taken worse. I love this thing! I didn't think it would be too much different then my note 3, but boy was I wrong!

10-24-2014 07:22 PM
    What does your look like? Can you post a picture?

The pictures I posted was from a Verizon customer who got his.
    I was wrong, sorry. I saw it in the dark and did not see the 4 on it.
    10-24-2014 08:57 PM
    I'm using the ringke fusion case and screen protector. Nice tight fit and screen protector minus 1 or 2 little bubbles is great. It's clear with black siding so it really let's the white phone show off.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    10-24-2014 09:29 PM
    This forum has gotten a lot quieter since all of the phones started arriving but I gotta say I am SO FLIPPING EXCITED about having this beast!

I'm having issues transferring all of my music. Smart switch couldn't find my iPhone backup so I've tried a few other things and all of my music is still not on the phone. Anyone with tips from going from Apple to Android feel free to share.

Overall I'm quite happy and excited to learn the ins and outs of the N4.
    10-25-2014 01:41 PM
    This forum has gotten a lot quieter since all of the phones started arriving but I gotta say I am SO FLIPPING EXCITED about having this beast!

I'm having issues transferring all of my music. Smart switch couldn't find my iPhone backup so I've tried a few other things and all of my music is still not on the phone. Anyone with tips from going from Apple to Android feel free to share.

Overall I'm quite happy and excited to learn the ins and outs of the N4.
    I've never been an iphone user, but I found this article that might be helpful to you......
    Switching from iPhone to Android: tips and tricks you should know
    10-25-2014 01:52 PM
    Mine finally changed from "Submitted" to "Processing".
    Wow so lucky. Mine is still "submitted". Called customer service but they had no clue. ugh
    10-25-2014 05:41 PM
    I've never been an iphone user, but I found this article that might be helpful to you......
    Switching from iPhone to Android: tips and tricks you should know
    Thank you so very much!! 😃
    10-25-2014 06:51 PM
    how come Verizon bags the ear phones?.....that is a scam.....they should provide every accessory that comes in the original package....not happy with that at all...
    10-25-2014 08:02 PM
    how come Verizon bags the ear phones?.....that is a scam.....they should provide every accessory that comes in the original package....not happy with that at all...
    I bet you Samsung does not even give the headphones on the verizon phones because verizon ordered then without the headphones.

10-25-2014 09:10 PM
    Love the phone all I have to say

10-26-2014 11:32 AM
1,681 ... 65666768