Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Verizon question

It's true. I can remember having the Note 3 and there were some settings missing. I could tell when comparing it to the AT&T variant.

Posted via Android Central App

hmm i doubt that. they were probably in a different place.

Anyway, AT&T throttles their customers data, so I wouldn't trust them.

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

Hold on you guys mean to tell me Verizon isn't getting the Note 4 until the 23rd or is the shipping date by the 23rd for pre orders and they'll be in the store on the 17th which is it???

lol thats a good question, I spent much of my day today trying to answer that specific question with very little luck. I've seen conflicting answers from different sources of official reps. I did send a question on the verizon site to get an official answer as to if it will be available for in store purchase on the 17th. I have not received an answer back though :(

CrudeOne

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site

lol thats a good question, I spent much of my day today trying to answer that specific question with very little luck. I've seen conflicting answers from different sources of official reps. I did send a question on the verizon site to get an official answer as to if it will be available for in store purchase on the 17th. I have not received an answer back though :(

I appreciate it I'm going to keep checking myself if I find out something I'm going to touch base back in here.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

hmm i doubt that. they were probably in a different place.

Anyway, AT&T throttles their customers data, so I wouldn't trust them.

They weren't in a different place it was taken away totally. I know because I want the only one that had the problem finding it. It wasn't there. I couldn't care less about throttled data I rarely even get to 1 GB since both my work and home have Wifi.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

Hold on you guys mean to tell me Verizon isn't getting the Note 4 until the 23rd or is the shipping date by the 23rd for pre orders and they'll be in the store on the 17th which is it???

I was told that the pre-order availability dates were usually the same as the store availability dates.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I was told that the pre-order availability dates were usually the same as the store availability dates.

They usually are the same. Verizon website says available October 23rd, in the past that usually meant that is when they will be in stores and if you preordered you should have it on the 23rd also.

If it said will ship by the 23rd then it would be anyone's guess. As long as Verizon website says available the 23rd that is the date I would expect them. Of course Verizon could up the date to match t mobile and AT&T, but we have better chances of congress agreeing with each other.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site

Samsung confirmed that it is on pre-order only at Verizon through the 22nd. Take a look at their $200 rebate page for all the sad details.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

If they ship on 10/23, we will get it on 10/25 (Saturday) with a standard 2-day shipping. But I am hoping they will ship on 10/21.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

If they ship on 10/23, we will get it on 10/25 (Saturday) with a standard 2-day shipping. But I am hoping they will ship on 10/21.

Verizon usually ships them earlier so you get them on the 23rd. In the past they usually will ship on Tuesday via 2 day fed ex.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

2 Day shipping doesn't usually deliver on Saturday in my experience. We'll get them Monday I think. :-(

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

lol guys.. Verizon ships 2 days prior to release date so you get it on release date. they always have. I just did this with the s5 in April and it shipped two days before release and I got it release day.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

lol guys.. Verizon ships 2 days prior to release date so you get it on release date. they always have. I just did this with the s5 in April and it shipped two days before release and I got it release day.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

That's what I've been saying. :)

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

Going by the Samsung website allowing pre orders for VZ to qualify for the promo until 10/22, I would say no VZ until the 23rd.