Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Verizon question

T-mobile got them based on their unboxing today

Yep. You're going to love it. Promise :D.

Tmobile version also costs $50 more. I would rather save $50 myself.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I would as well but since I'm on T-Mobile... Gotta get theirs for their perks :). Either way an early delivery is always nice.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

The good news, with Verizon coverage you will be able to make phone calls from just about anywhere.....yes, I said phone calls.:p

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The good news, with Verizon coverage you will be able to make phone calls from just about anywhere.....yes, I said phone calls.:p

Depending where you go sure.. I use about 2.5k minutes a month on T-Mobile so.. I know about phone calls :D.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Depending where you go sure.. I use about 2.5k minutes a month on T-Mobile so.. I know about phone calls :D.

I use over 10,000 minutes on Verizon thru out 6 states in rural areas, so I'll wait a extra week to have the coverage.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

tartrate

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

I use over 10,000 minutes on Verizon thru out 6 states in rural areas, so I'll wait a extra week to have the coverage.

Wow, really? That's like 5.5 hours on the phone every day in a given month. Or about 8 hours every day if you exclude weekends!

Are you a home telemarketer? :D

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Yep. Whatever works for you :). I am in the same area 95 percent of the time.. Got LTE all around.. So.. No complaints here on phone coverage!

NIUHuskie

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

Going by the Samsung website allowing pre orders for VZ to qualify for the promo until 10/22, I would say no VZ until the 23rd.

To be fair, the Samsung website also said you could pre-order until the 16th on all the other carriers including T-Mobile, yet some of those guys are unboxing their phones today. At this point it's probably more just a matter of when the retailers receive their stock instead of some arbitrary "street date".

Posted via Android Central App

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

If I could get it in the store on the 17th, and delivered on the 23rd, I would get it delivered. I actually don't mind waiting a bit longer if it means the persons at the store isn't going to mess with it.
They always want to pull it out of the box and set it up for me. I tell them not to touch it, but they say they have to. Well duh, they don't send him to my house when I get one delivered in the mail, so no, they don't have to.
As I'm leaving the store I am pissed that I have to do a factory reset to remove the mystery setup job that they did. Not thanks. I can wait a day or three.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

If I could get it in the store on the 17th, and delivered on the 23rd, I would get it delivered. I actually don't mind waiting a bit longer if it means the persons at the store isn't going to mess with it.
They always want to pull it out of the box and set it up for me. I tell them not to touch it, but they say they have to. Well duh, they don't send him to my house when I get one delivered in the mail, so no, they don't have to.
As I'm leaving the store I am pissed that I have to do a factory reset to remove the mystery setup job that they did. Not thanks. I can wait a day or three.

If you put your foot down more they won't do it. When I tried Verizon I told the lady I'll handle my phone after she said she could set it up.. She handed it to me.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Apparently Verizon can't let a phone leave the store without it being activated. The nazi store employee I dealt with for another phone would let me under no circumstances leave until it was. Then he says the phone was more in the store than online and wanted more money. I basically told him to go **** himself and ordered it online to be shipped to my house.

Note 2 via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Apparently Verizon can't let a phone leave the store without it being activated. The nazi store employee I dealt with for another phone would let me under no circumstances leave until it was. Then he says the phone was more in the store than online and wanted more money. I basically told him to go **** himself and ordered it online to be shipped to my house.

Wow that sounds very fishy.... I wouldn't trust that store ever again. No reason for something to cost more in store versus online for a carrier.. They should match it :eek:.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

That's what I told him and he said it must be a glitch in the system. I told him to get customer service on the phone and fix the glitch and he said no. I was so pissed. Thankfully they're not the only Verizon store in the area. Just the closest.

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

Nope, believe it or not, it's actually normal for Verizon store prices to be higher

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

Yeah dont trust that store, if you go into the store and ask them to honor the online price they usually will unless there is some speacial online sale only. Almost all stores price match these days so don't shop anywhere that doesn't. As for walking out unactivated i'm pretty sure that's how they earn their commission but its still shady business to force you into an in store activation.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Yeah dont trust that store, if you go into the store and ask them to honor the online price they usually will unless there is some speacial online sale only. Almost all stores price match these days so don't shop anywhere that doesn't. As for walking out unactivated i'm pretty sure that's how they earn their commission but its still shady business to force you into an in store activation.

It was one of those normally $149.99 and a discount of $149.99, so it was free. He wanted to charge me $30+ more. I told him I'd go grab my phone with the email on it and he said it wouldn't make a difference. He said something had to be done in the system or else it wouldn't be able to activate. I was like yeah ok. His loss.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Nope, believe it or not, it's actually normal for Verizon store prices to be higher

One company and 3 different prices? One online, one on the phone, and one in the store. That is severely messed up.

cnotes63

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

Do you y'all think that xtle might have something to do with why Verizon new phones come out late

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance