Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon- Note 4 pre-orders ship Oct 23, but available in stores Oct 23

Also, VZW website says free overnight shipping. Where is everyone getting two day shipping from?

Pre-orders usually come with 2-day shipping. Only the in-stock phones normally have overnight shipping.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I was worried about this so I cancelled my Verizon order and preordered at best buy on 9/19 so I could pick it up the 23rd. Hopefully that works...

Posted via the Android Central App

I hope they release it on the 23rd, i will be out of town on the 24th. :(

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

As of tonight (Sunday) at 8:30PM MST, the Verizon web site says "Will ship by 10/23". If it takes two business days and delivers on 10/27, I'll be out of town.

I visited the local Verizon store today and their manager said he will have Note 4's in the store for sale on 10/23.

That's the White one that is available on the 31st now because they sold out of the pre-orders. So if you snoozed you can wait or you can order from Amazon on the 24th. You could spend $8.99 on Amazon and get Saturday shipping if you do that.

ckylesworld

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

I pre ordered the white Note 4 on 9/29. Now the verizon site is saying 10/31 for the white. Since I ordered mine early, will i still get mine on or before 10/23?

Also if anyones pre order status changes from Order processing can you please update this thread please.

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

I stopped in Best Buy this morning and they told me that the Verizon rep called them and said not to release it until the 27th...

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

I pre ordered the white Note 4 on 9/29. Now the verizon site is saying 10/31 for the white. Since I ordered mine early, will i still get mine on or before 10/23?

Also if anyones pre order status changes from Order processing can you please update this thread please.

Most likely you'll get it on the date it said when you ordered it. I think you only get it the 31st if it said that when you ordered it, which started sometime last week.

husker619

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

My credit card was just charged for my pre-order of the Note 4, which means it is ready for shipping!

anybody else get an alert?

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Edge Policy Change - Note 4 now better deal?

From what I understand in order to edge up sooner than 24 months they want at least 75% paid for the device plus the device itself even if you've paid 100%. The only way you can keep the device is if you hold onto it for the full 24 months.

Posted via the Android Central App

Not true, you can pay off the remainder of the device cost at anytime to keep the phone.

husker619

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

the alert was from my credit card company. my status page on verizon has now changed to show an order number as well!

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Verizon Edge Policy Change - Note 4 now better deal?

I actually replicated my bill in Excel and made sure all the numbers were correct. I then created a couple of scenarios. The scenarios are based on 2 phone lines and 1 tablet line. I currently have 3GB of data.

One scenario is where I pay my device off in full and then drop the Asurion and remove the discount for the Edge agreement. With that scenario comparing it to the current Edge agreement, I would save $10-$14 per month.

Don't forget, if you are under 8GB, you get $15 off per line. If you are over 8GB you get $25 off per line. This new analysis was based on a Moto X and a IPhone 6 plus.

For me, I am not sure whether its worth it to not go on Edge. I heard some stories of people analyzing the payoff amount to determine when to payoff the device and sell it online and Edge Up once again.

Has anyone encountered what happens once you complete your Edge agreement by either paying off the phone early or by completing the 24 month payments? CNET did a story that they uncovered there is no media that says you stop getting the monthly discount. I have not heard anyone who has actually had it happen to them either way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007