Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Verizon Edge Policy Change - Note 4 now better deal?

This makes it sound like you can pay off your phone, then enter a new contract immediately:

I am eligible to Edge Up, but I’d rather upgrade my device under a 2-year service agreement rather than a Verizon Edge Agreement. Can I sign up for a 2-year service contract to get a new device if I continue to make my monthly Edge payments?

No. If you’re currently under a Verizon Edge Agreement, you can’t also sign a 2-year service contract. You can, however, Edge Up by paying off 75% (50% for customers with an Edge Agreement entered prior to 6/1/14 or 60% for customers with an Edge Agreement entered between 6/1/14 and 10/15/14) of the device’s full retail price and then turn it in for a new device under a 2-year service agreement. If you don't wish to Edge Up you must pay off the remaining balance of your Verizon Edge device, either in full or according to the scheduled monthly installments. After your Edge device is paid off, you can purchase a new device under a 2-year service agreement.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

My order also had shipped, here's confirmation--->
3a016c726a9da2458542cf7822f2ab2e.jpg

pmaisonet

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site

For those who got theirs shipped already you guys are all lucky b@stards! LOL!! Im so jealous! I ordered mine on day one and still no tracking number! Err!

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Has anyone checked the price on Best Buy, it went up from 692.99 to 749.99

Posted via the Android Central App

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Honestly I didn't post it to rub it in, I did it to inform all that did do preorders that they are getting them processed and I still haven't seen a charge on my credit card yet, but I did sign up for the edge program, which according to my calculations for 20 months at 24.95/month it's like $499 . I didn't think that was too bad.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Note 4 unboxing

Losing the headphones seems a sensible decision to me. There are more of them sitting in the original boxes than ever get used. I don't see losing the headphones as a step toward losing the chargers and cords. Give me the money and I will decide what headphones I want to buy. Don't need either Samsung or Verizon making that choice. Charger is an entirely different story.

So they knock the price down then they take your headset? I was under the impression that it was still the same price as what everyone else pays who get the headphones.

BlueBlazer60

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Need help deciding between Verizon Edge, Contract or Prepaid for Note 4?

You will need to sit down and do the math for each opinion because each individual's choices can impact the cost figures.

I believe the statement that basic voice, text and data service is the same is true. It seemed to be when I used a friends PREPAID service. However some specific features might NOT be available on prepaid. For example if and when Advanced Calling 1.0 is made available for the Note 4, you would not be able to use it on a prepaid plan. Verizon has indicated AC 1.0 will not be available on prepaid plans. That may or may not be of concern to you. My guess is it would not be considering you are talking 1GB of data.

Are you sure 1GB of data on a Note 4? The few individuals I know who have Note 3 and Note 4 tend to be heavier data users. They are more 'life and love with your phone' types.

As a matter of principle I don't recommend specific choices. I hope these comments help you make a decision.