Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

9/27 Black --->Just got the "your order has shipped" email. Just be patient people, your turn will come

Cward1138

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Need help deciding between Verizon Edge, Contract or Prepaid for Note 4?

The best thing to do is call Verizon and have them go over the options....

In my case my son and I share 8 gb of data. Here are the points of how I arrived at my decision to go with Verizon Edge (not the least of which was my upgrade availability was still three months away....)

- Verizon Edge gives me a $25/month discount on my account at 10 GB
- Verizon has a data promotion going on at the moment which would sell me 15 GB for the price of 12 GB ($110)
- Verizon at the same time gave me under a different promotion a 30% discount on my son's phone line which translated into a $12 discount
- This resulted in my moving my plan up from 8 GB to 15 GB to become eligible for Verizon Edge (10 GB requirement for the Everything Share plan) for $2 less than the cost of 10 GB. The Verizon rep on the phone was very helpful and the Best Buy gusy clued me in on the data promo which ends on October 21st
- The $25 discount brings the installment payment down to $4 (+ the net $8 increase to 15 gigs) for the Note 4 for 24 months (29 - 25 = 4)

The icing on the cake is that I am turning in a very old but still working un-cracked smartphone for a $200 gift card from Best Buy which I can immediately use to pay for the taxes on the Note 4.

Bottom line is I am practically getting the Note 4 for free - $96 ($288 if you include the move up the 15 gigs) over 24 months plus the $68 in taxes - all covered by the Best Buy card, which I will use for a case and Xmas presents for the kids.

Net Net My bill increased by $12 a month and I did not have to pay anything out of pocket up front to pick up the Note 4 plus I have a ton more data - which my son eats up!

This is the best deal I have ever swung! I would go into Best Buy immediately to do it with Verizon - it was available for pre-orders only (the $200 gift card) and BB decided make the Galaxy S5 eligible for deal as well (you could bring in a working smartphone and get the $200 GC when you purchase the S5.)

I would call Verizon and go into Best Buy to find out what would be the best deal for you!

Cheers!

Chris

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon- Note 4 pre-orders ship Oct 23, but available in stores Oct 23

I hope they release it on the 23rd, i will be out of town on the 24th. :(

You might want to let your Verizon store know if you are having it shipped to the store. I read somewhere that pre-orders will be cancelled if not picked up in 2 days.

Sorry I can't remember for sure if this was with Verizon store pre-orders or Best Buy store pre-orders that had this rule (or both). I would call them just in case so you know and maybe they will hold it longer (if you are not back on the 25th - trips can get delayed).

If it's shipped to your house, then you are good.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon- Note 4 pre-orders ship Oct 23, but available in stores Oct 23

You might want to let your Verizon store know if you are having it shipped to the store. I read somewhere that pre-orders will be cancelled if not picked up in 2 days.

Sorry I can't remember for sure if this was with Verizon store pre-orders or Best Buy store pre-orders that had this rule (or both). I would call them just in case so you know and maybe they will hold it longer (if you are not back on the 25th - trips can get delayed).

If it's shipped to your house, then you are good.

Thanks i preordered from Worst Buy, I think they said they will cxl it if you dont pick it up within 2 days. :(

Thats why im worried.

Dhanoop Jose

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

I got my fedex tracking number. But, when i check the status on fedex website it show "This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender."

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Note 4 unboxing

Lol? Your still paying Verizon absurd prices and verizon BS policies. Also I very much doubt headphones is the reason. The galaxy s phones usually come all the same on each carrier and same price

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I never said anything about headphones, calm down guy

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Note 4 unboxing

I'm a little confused by this. I'm using an upgrade and the VzW phone price (with contact) is $299, which I understood is the same price other carriers are charging for upgrades/2 year contracts.

the contract price is the same, but the price for the device is $699 with Verizon, $825 with AT&T, and I believe $725 with Tmobile (I think)

So you are paying $X for your device monthly with your carrier, and after two years you will have the device paid in full = your monthly bill will decrease at that point, unless you upgrade right away. It will be cheaper with Verizon for the device (although you'll probably pay more overall for service).

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site

This is normal; the logistics company will upload the tracking numbers to FedEx shortly.

I got my fedex tracking number. But, when i check the status on fedex website it show "This tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact the sender."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX