Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

It seems they are shipping everything FedEx ground so the 1 day/ 2 day thing is more a function of where you live relative to the distribution center.

Just got my number but nothing shows up on the FedEx site. How do I find out if its going overnight or 2 day?
Thanks.

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Even on the Verizon website it's still saying 699

Posted via the Android Central App

I also noticed some time last week that BB increased the price of the Black Note 4 from 692 to 749. BB seems to have no clue about pricing their phones. You can always try to price match with Verizon at $699.99. Its a shame they jerk their prices all over before they actually get the phone in stock. Just watch it will probably change price again before the phone is released!

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

I stopped in Best Buy this morning and they told me that the Verizon rep called them and said not to release it until the 27th...

I sure hope that is not true! What a mess BB has on its hands. This is my first and last time to ever preordered from them!

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon- Note 4 pre-orders ship Oct 23, but available in stores Oct 23

Thanks i preordered from Worst Buy, I think they said they will cxl it if you dont pick it up within 2 days. :(

Thats why im worried.

My email said 24 hours. It's stupid tho because I picked it up at 11 on Friday and they sent me a reminder email after I'd already picked it up then sent another email yesterday saying they canceled my pre order! I'm thinking (as I read the email from my Note 4), these ppl are idiots.

From my smokin' hot N4

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Need help deciding between Verizon Edge, Contract or Prepaid for Note 4?

Anyone with experience with the prepaid 4g LTE plan? I really don't like being locked into a contract. I am considering the Edge program with the option of paying the phone off early.

canonBoy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

I also noticed some time last week that BB increased the price of the Black Note 4 from 692 to 749. BB seems to have no clue about pricing their phones. You can always try to price match with Verizon at $699.99. Its a shame they jerk their prices all over before they actually get the phone in stock. Just watch it will probably change price again before the phone is released!

I got on an online chat today w best buy and asked about this. They said that if you pre-ordered it at the $692 price, that is what they will sell it to me for, not the $749 price. We'll see though... I'm anticipating it coming down to the luck of the draw as far as what sales associate I get to sell it to me. Don't really know what to expect come Thursday though...

NIUHuskie

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

I sure hope that is not true! What a mess BB has on its hands. This is my first and last time to ever preordered from them!

I think you can safely assume it's not true. Why in the world would anyone from Verizon tell anyone at Best Buy that they couldn't sell the phone until 4 days after it's supposed to be available? There is no logical explanation outside of them not having stock, which in that case you wouldn't need Verizon to tell them to not sell it. I've filed this one away in my folder labeled "B.S." As for pre-ordering at Best Buy, I've never had an issue before and I don't expect to have an issue this time. It's frustrating that other people have their N4's in their hands already, but that's not Best Buy's fault. If they stumble Thursday and no pre-orders are delivered yet, then there might be an issue.

canonBoy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Anyone going to try to purchase the Note 4 "unactivated" for full retail price and try to get the $200 trade-in credit as well? If you are what is your strategy as BB wants you to get it activated for the gift card. I read in a forum that ATT preorders that a couple of people were able to get the gift card but they had to get the manager to issue a special gift card as the system would not allow the transaction for an unactivated phone. Any help would be appreciated!

I'm going to try it. I figure, if they don't give me the $200 deal and if they try to pull a fast one and hike the price up to $749, I'll just walk out of the store with my $50 deposit/gift card. It's not worth it to me to wait for the Samsung deal (especially w all the headaches I've been reading about trying to submit paperwork). I'll just wait till there is some other promo. I'll be a bit bummed though cuz I've been looking forward to getting it.

SunshineJDoh

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

Thanks so much!! There's HOPE that our white phones will be shipped soon, then. I'll be so bummed if my husband gets his before I get mine. :)

Totally agree! My husband ordered a black one, and I ordered a white one, haha! He best not get his days before I get mine! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton