Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Verizon ready to ship!

Is everyone's tracking showing delivery for tomorrow the 22nd?

Man, Verizon does not want anyone to receive their Note 4's too soon. :p

ThePlunkett

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon- Note 4 pre-orders ship Oct 23, but available in stores Oct 23

I never received a shipment email, but I've been checking my order status and today when I checked it had shipped. Expected delivery is 10/23! This is the frost white Note 4, by the way.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

Is everyone's tracking showing delivery for tomorrow the 22nd?

Man, Verizon does not want anyone to receive their Note 4's too soon. :p

Mine is. But I have seen screenshots of FedEX estimated delivery for today. That should be exciting.

SBarksKY

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site

FedEx (I called) says that you can leave a handwritten, signed note for the delivery driver if you are unable to be at the delivery location to take receipt. That's what I'm planning to do. I live in the country, and my neighbor's would probably shoot somebody if they tried to take something off the porch. LOL

SunshineJDoh

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

Through FedEx Delivery Manager, I can see that our Black and White Note 4's are scheduled for delivery on 10/23 through 2-Day Shipping from Memphis (I'm in the SoCal area). Still no e-mail from Verizon yet though!

CJ 2014

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site

I ordered mine 9/20 and it will be here 10/22 it shipped 10/20

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site

I ordered mine on the 12th.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

TheVeeDub

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

Signed up for the forum just to be able to post this! Ordered a white Note 4 online at 2:50pm eastern on 9/19. JUST got the shipping notification. Receipt said 2 day so should be here on 10/23. I'm on the east coast (Charleston SC) for what it's worth.

TransAm461

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

My card got charged yesterday too....still no tracking info yet on my white N4 ordered on 9/22....i have the receipt under "Documents and Receipts", but the order status still says "being processed, shipping info available soon", just like it has since day 1..... come on Verizon!

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Yeah...that's why they have that option available in case you aren't home at the time of delivery. It's indirect signature anyways. The option should be available.

If the option never becomes available to click, you could always leave a note instructing the driver to leave it. I'll be at home sick on delivery day so I could stalk the FedEx truck lol. I don't trust that someone won't help themselves to my packages if they see them sitting at my front door.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

If the option never becomes available to click, you could always leave a note instructing the driver to leave it. I'll be at home sick on delivery day so I could stalk the FedEx truck lol. I don't trust that someone won't help themselves to my packages if they see them sitting at my front door.

I live in a fairly secluded and safe neighborhood, I've had plenty of packages left at my door and no suspicious activity...yet...I'll try my luck since I don't feel like waiting another day. LOL

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Finally mine shipped, got tracking numbers, 2 business days will put it in my hands launch day. Pre-ordered Black 10/8.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

DarkUncle

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Re: Best Buy and verizon edge...

Just giving an update for anyone in this situation. I went on Best Buys website and it says they can do Edge contracts in their stores. So I then called Verizon to see what's correct here. I had a Verizon rep on chat tell me no and Best Buy telling me yes. The Verizon rep on the phone told me that Best Buy can indeed do Edge contracts.

Sometimes the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Posted via the Android Central App

Malovent

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site

Mine shipped out of TN yesterday. FedEx says it is on the truck for delivery today to AR. Anxiously waiting for the white truck!

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Also, if I can't be home for delivery, I just leave a signed note instructing FedEx to leave it in my screen door and push it all the way closed til it locks. I also let them know in the note that the camera above them is recording everything so they can't say they left it and get back on the truck with it. I can also access the cameras from my Note 3 so I will be watching. ;)

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey