Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Verizon ready to ship!

I live in a fairly secluded and safe neighborhood, I've had plenty of packages left at my door and no suspicious activity...yet...I'll try my luck since I don't feel like waiting another day. LOL

Lol! I don't blame you :) My neighborhood is safe but not very secluded, and IMO a little bit too quiet if that makes sense? Hey, take the lady out of New York, but you can't take New York out of the lady :p

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site

Keep in mind that if, in the very unlikely case, the delivery driver goes to your house and finds the note but 'forgets' to leave the phone you have no recourse with Verizon or FedEx short of filing a police report.

FedEx (I called) says that you can leave a handwritten, signed note for the delivery driver if you are unable to be at the delivery location to take receipt. That's what I'm planning to do. I live in the country, and my neighbor's would probably shoot somebody if they tried to take something off the porch. LOL

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

Keep in mind that if, in the very unlikely case, the delivery driver goes to your house and finds the note but 'forgets' to leave the phone you have no recourse with Verizon or FedEx short of filing a police report.

Yeah...such events are heavily unlikely and it wouldn't matter if you left a note or not in that case. FedEx/UPS drivers are paid well and are unionized, they have no incentive really to resort to criminal activity.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Need help deciding between Verizon Edge, Contract or Prepaid for Note 4?

Thanks for the info! Would you be able to to explain how you only pay $270 for the phone with the Edge program. As I understand it I will pay $699 plus tax to own the phone

I am also intrigued with the $150 bill credit for new customers to port over their old number. How do I go about getting that discount and do you have a link that explain how it works. Thanks again!

Posted via the Android Central App

I'll go in depth.

When you are on EDGE Verizon will give you a $15 credit a month on you bill for the $60 1GB plan, making it $45. Then you pay $30 a month for the phone for 24 months. With this you're paying $75 per month -- $15 more than the two year agreement or prepaid monthly price. Over the course of 18 months, when you can Edge Up, you had spent $270 ($15 x 18 months).

And the bill credit is only if you port your number from a competitor onto a two year agreement or EDGE. And you have to buy a 4G smartphone (which you plan to already do). Promotion just started two days ago; I'm not sure if Verizon is advertising it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

That's exactly why I feel this chest cold coming on.. *cough cough* O:)

TransAm461

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Woo Hoo! My white N4 ordered on 9/22 has finally shipped! Just got the tacking number on my order status!! :) Thanks Verizon!

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Woo Hoo! My white N4 ordered on 9/22 has finally shipped! Just got the tacking number on my order status!! :) Thanks Verizon!
I hope that means I'm next. Also ordered white on 9/22.

When was your card charged? Did you get an email or just check order status?

authemmie

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Just got my tracking # for my white ordered 9/19, though FedEx hasn't updated the tracking info yet. Charged for it yesterday, receipt now in the document manager. Yay!

GaryK2

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site

I ordered a White N4 on 9/24. On 10/20 I see the order in My Verizon documents. typically how long is it taking to get the shipping status once you see it in the documents section?

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

I know I pre-ordered a bit late (was deciding whether to go outright or with Verizon Edge) on October 10th, but I still have nothing other than processing. ...Sad Casey is sad.....:-(

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Hey guys for what it's worth, my husband and I ordered two phones at the same time but in two separate orders. His phone shows as shipped with the tracking number but my phone doesn't show anything. We just called Verizon wireless customer service and the representative confirmed that both of our phones went out in the same order and share a tracking number.I don't know how many people may be in the same boat but it's good to know that this is the case if one of your phones has shown as shipped and one of them has not.

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

I'll go in depth.

When you are on EDGE Verizon will give you a $15 credit a month on you bill for the $60 1GB plan, making it $45. Then you pay $30 a month for the phone for 24 months. With this you're paying $75 per month -- $15 more than the two year agreement or prepaid monthly price. Over the course of 18 months, when you can Edge Up, you had spent $270 ($15 x 18 months).

And the bill credit is only if you port your number from a competitor onto a two year agreement or EDGE. And you have to buy a 4G smartphone (which you plan to already do). Promotion just started two days ago; I'm not sure if Verizon is advertising it.

Thanks EggoEspada!

I see how you can to the figure of $270. Thanks for taking the time to explain it!

About the $150 credit. I tried Verizon online CS and they did not know anything about this promotion. I will try the 800 phone number. How did you hear about this promotion? I hope I can get in on this deal! Any other information you have would be wonderful! Thanks again for all the help!

Posted via the Android Central App

ckylesworld

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Same thing with me. I ordered white N4 on 9/29 and on 10/20 it lists purchase under documents but order says still processing. When will it ship after it shows up under documents?

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

It might be a regional thing. So it's possible it's not in your area. I suggest calling a local corporate store to find out if they are running the special.

im50un1que

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

I kept checking order status and it kept saying processing. My card was charged yesterday 5 p.m. PST, and I got a shipment email this morning, almost 13 hours later.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

I just pre ordered it 10/17 since I was trying to wait to just buy one in store. Lot of good that did me. Aha. I wonder how long it'll take for someone like me to receive it. Hopefully no later than Friday.

im50un1que

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

I kept checking order status and it kept saying processing. My card was charged yesterday 5 p.m. PST, and I got a shipment email this morning, almost 13 hours later.

I ordered a white n4 on 10/1. It seems when you ordered doesn't matter, as long as you did it before a certain cutoff date. It looks like some people who pre ordered earlier than me haven't received their notifications yet

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

Ordered 10/3 - Frost White - My card was charged at some point this afternoon. Just waiting on tracking now!

Just checked my order status on Verizon's website and my tracking info is now there. I assume they just created the label and it will show activity later tonight. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

TransAm461

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Hi,

My card was charged yesterday, around 1:00..... I never got an email, I went on My Verizon on the Verizon website, and on the left side it has a " " Documents and Receipts ", clicked on that and there was a Receipt in there for an Equipment Purchase showing it had been charged on 10/20 (yesterday). I didn't get any tracking info until a bit ago though.... :)

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site

So close now I can already feel it in my hands. Black, ordered 9/28, Memphis to Hawaii in one day. shipped yesterday, I'll be holding it in less than 12 hours. So pumped right now.

Posted via Android Central App