Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

Philip600rr

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Called my Best Buy in Nor-Cal and they said wait for the email. He stated they have had some verizon phones released already. He also stated come down as soon as you get the email cause they are sold out of all Note 4 phones.

joshwwells2003

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

I have received my tracking number for my Glaxay note 4 white frost, but details not available from fedex yet :D

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

For reference purposes, if you are getting shipping info like tracking numbers and such, can you also tell us when you pre-ordered? This way I can get a sense of how much longer I need to wait since I didn't pre-order mine until last Friday evening.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just got mine black (Verizon)

First thought, what a beast! I'm browsing the phone and AC all the while my apps are loading from the play store in the background with no lag or hesitation what so ever.

Posted via the Android Central App

How does the back looks? Verizon logo I take? Mind snapping a picture? :D.

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

I got mine also.

And I've got your IMEI and Serial Number. Take that down if you know what's good for you.

(Your phone was manufactured on October 12th and has standard warranty through January 10, 2016 if you were curious)

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

Not sure if this has been asked or answered yet, does it do simultaneous voice and data over LTE?

THANKS

4of9

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

I received my tracking number. It is due on Thursday. My sister walked into a AT&T store last week to pre-order and walked out with one.

mands1125

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

Update here (ordered 10/6 via website, bill to account, white).

I just now received a tracking number on the website- Fed 2 day Ground. However, there are no specific details loaded to FedEx.com yet. I cannot sign up for Delivery Manager at this time because I cannot verify the security questions (I suspect this is because I changed my Last Name recently) - ugh!

No e-mail from Verizon yet saying "my order has been shipped" or anything like that.

im50un1que

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

For reference purposes, if you are getting shipping info like tracking numbers and such, can you also tell us when you pre-ordered? This way I can get a sense of how much longer I need to wait since I didn't pre-order mine until last Friday evening.

I ordered on October 1st. Got my credit card charged At 5 pm on 10/20 and shipping confirmation on 10/21 at 8 am. This is for galaxy note 4 white

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Talked to my Best Buy in Charleston, SC and they said they will get them when the Verizon stores get them. BUT they were told that would be the 27th. I don't mind the waiting, I just don't like getting tossed back and forth.

MrDioji

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Called my Best Buy in Nor-Cal and they said wait for the email. He stated they have had some verizon phones released already. He also stated come down as soon as you get the email cause they are sold out of all Note 4 phones.

Come down as soon as you get the email? Don't they hold it for 48 hours?
Released as in given out to preorder customers?

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Need help deciding between Verizon Edge, Contract or Prepaid for Note 4?

It might be a regional thing. So it's possible it's not in your area. I suggest calling a local corporate store to find out if they are running the special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called Verizon Sales and they looked up the $150 promotion for new customers. Unfortunately for me it is for areas of southern California and parts of Texas. At least I tried! Thanks for the info EggoEspada. Even though I didn't qualify it was nice of you to let me know the details. I appreciated your help!