Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

chopchop17

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

I pre-ordered my white note 4 on 10/14 and it has just been shipped! Delivery day 10/23 :D

Posted via the Android Central App

guitarskoota

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Come down as soon as you get the email? Don't they hold it for 48 hours?
Released as in given out to preorder customers?

I want to know this as well. I work 7-4:30 on Thursday, and was planning on going and picking it up after work. I was informed when I preordered that I was one of the first Verizon preorders, so I'm not too worried about getting it day one, but if they send me an email, and I don't show up right away that morning, can they really give my preorder away to someone else? Or if I get the email am I locked in for that 48 hours?

spyder789

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

My bb said that they weren't sure how many they were getting and that they will be filled in order that they were preordered. I ordered mine on the 29th of last month so hopefully they have enough to fill my order :p

Posted via Android Central App

MrDioji

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Man, how I'm regretting canceling my 5am 9/19 preorder and going to BB for the "sure thing" in getting it on time. at least that was also 9/19, so I should be first cut.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

Update here (ordered 10/6 via website, bill to account, white).

I just now received a tracking number on the website- Fed 2 day Ground. However, there are no specific details loaded to FedEx.com yet. I cannot sign up for Delivery Manager at this time because I cannot verify the security questions (I suspect this is because I changed my Last Name recently) - ugh!

No e-mail from Verizon yet saying "my order has been shipped" or anything like that.

I can't verify those security questions either. And I didn't change anything except my address. Why?

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

Oh boy. How i wish these order tracking were real-time GPS tracking of the truck ...lol

Jaimeee08

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

My account was charged this morning and I got my tracking number this afternoon. I ordered my white Note 4 in a store on 10/13. I can't wait. 😜

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site

Still waiting on a tracking number....Hopefully it comes soon. Fingers getting a bit wore out from clicking on the order number for an update....

RayzorRamon

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

I ordered mine, somewhat in advance (VZW online) last week. Had an original delivery date of 31 Oct, but just got confirmation my Frosty N4 is on the way and will he delivered 23 OCT! Yessir... And ma'am!

fireguy116#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Well I ordered on 10/15 and today I got an email from Vz today stating my order was cancelled. I immediately called CS and they said it was a glitch in the system and I would have to reorder. So now I'm stuck with a 10/31 date instead of a 10/23 date. How fantastic is that? And all the rep could say is sorry for your luck. Did this happen to anyone else. I cant seem to be able to get rid of this icrap (4s) soon enough.

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

Got email at 8am this morning from Verizon that my Note 4 has shipped and tracking numbers for FedEx. But as of 4.30pm FedEx still saying no such numbers.

anon(3012187)

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Ordered Frost White on 9/19. Got my tracking numbers and Fed Ex states estimated delivery 10/23. I wish FedEx would let me pick up at their location as I'm getting paranoid that my phone will go missing :(

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

Ah don't worry. Phone will arrive just fine. I do check the status of mine constantly though. Lol. For those with tracking info but FedEx shows nothing. Sometimes it takes a bit for the system to catch up.

kierstenn

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

The same happened to me! I was so infuriated I emailed an executive and they aren't even trying to help. They offered me a car charger for my troubles! Such bull.

TransAm461

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Ah don't worry. Phone will arrive just fine. I do check the status of mine constantly though. Lol. For those with tracking info but FedEx shows nothing. Sometimes it takes a bit for the system to catch up.

Yeah....it took most of the day for my tracking info to show up, but it does now.... it left Memphis, TN earlier!! Scheduled delivery 10/23!! :) sometimes it takes awhile after you receive your tracking number for FedEx to update their site to be able to track a package....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante