Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

my FedEx finally updated.. shows its in Memphis but it's n/a for a delivery date.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon- Note 4 pre-orders ship Oct 23, but available in stores Oct 23

I did not preorder so I'm going to wait at the Verizon store @ 6am with some coffee and get it first thing when they open. Off contract and @ full retail so they better not mess any part of that process up.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

I'm glad there isn't, I'd be too tempted to chase them down for my N4.
No kidding, lol... Me too. I can see it now, picture this.... There's the FedEx truck, from a distance and then we all swarm in and surround their truck, just to get our orders. Ha ha, that's good.

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

Travel History
Date/Time
Activity
10/21/2014 - Tuesday

7:42 pm Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN

5:07 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

12:00 am Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN

Almost 20 hours to get picked up in Memphis, TN and delivered to Memphis, TN. With this delivery speed might have it by Christmas.

Posted via Android Central App

vitoa

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site

Received a Fed Ex delivery manager email today at 2pm, then an email from Verizon about an hour later. I preordered a Black Note 4 about 2 weeks ago on the Edge program.
Mine is coming via Fed Ex 2 Day service with Indirect Signature required.

For those that do not have a shipping confirmation, I'd be at your Verizon store when they open Thursday and just purchase one. You can then cancel your order.
Best of luck everyone!

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just got mine black (Verizon)

Well I wish he would think of some one other than his self LOL JK. Seriously though don't leave us hanging. How's the signal ? Will it do voice and data simultaneous ?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

you may not be aware but the new 2014 moto x doesn't do voice and data the way you've described. it needs the advanced calling 1.0 update to use the VOLTE . the new turbo will be the same way is the consensus. i'm really hoping the note4 on Verizon works the way you've described . can OP please confirm one way or the other im dying to know. the note 4 is my last hope for a new phone this year.

I'm more than positive it does. One of our mods confirmed the extra radio from the filing at the FCC.

jspring86

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

I find it interesting that the Note 4 in black for Verizon is now up for preorder online at Best Buy's website, maybe that is a good sign for us?

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

I preordered on 10/15 hopefully I'll have it by the 23😄

I just noticed a charge went through from Verizon! I ordered 10/15. Does this mean they're shipping before 10/31??

My wife's white Note 4 was ordered on the 15th. Received shipping confirmation late this afternoon for 10/23 delivery. It appears you may get it early.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

OP are you out there ? lol

Had to stay and work my afternoon and then costume shopping with the family. (Damn family responsibilities)
I just finished setting up most of the home screens using Nova Launcher. Email is all set up, and to confirm just finished setting up Google wallet with tap & pay.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trishyg

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Damn, that's aggravating!!! Good for her but GRRRR!! I ordered mine the 13th, and still no shipping confirmation or tracking yet. I do have a receipt under docs at least now. I'm afraid mine won't even ship today :(

TheDarkKnight0818

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Nah no confirmation as of now... But I also pre ordered from best buy so I have to wait for an email for when its good to be picked up *sigh*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12