Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just got mine black (Verizon)

Had to stay and work my afternoon and then costume shopping with the family. (Damn family responsibilities)
I just finished setting up most of the home screens using Nova Launcher. Email is all set up, and to confirm just finished setting up Google wallet with tap & pay.

Posted via the Android Central App

So can you be on a call and browse the internet at the same time ?

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Show us some pictures of your home screens?

Here is my first setup. I'm likely to change things up several times over the next few days until I get it just like I want it. Zedge has way too many desktop photos to choose from. I also use Predator sound for email notifications and Law & Order for text notification.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-21-23-02-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-21-23-02-57.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 48

djohnk

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

I noticed they billed me under the docs folder in Verizonwireless.com .... ordered a black one 10/15 they billed me 10/21. Nothing else on the order. Called Verizon and the said it was going to FedEx, just had to wait for the stuff to go through the system.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

I'm more than positive it does. One of our mods confirmed the extra radio from the filing at the FCC.

Well I'm not saying your wrong. I'm really hoping your right. Cause with the way I use my phone in my business not having reliable voice& data simultaneous is a huge deal breaker. I had the note 2 and loved it then the note 3 didn't get a decent signal so I went back to my Droid maxx. Now I'm really wanting something new!

akrango

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

on my vzw email my order date is 10/17 but when I just checked again I finally can see in the documents n receipts but it say order date 10/21 I'm about to call CS I know they going to tell me something crazy!

did anybody do different forms of payment? I did small bill to account, giftcards (vzw daily deals added up). The CS told me the new order date is just saying they are about to bill that to my account on that date"today" so its still in process. (full retail phone)

Last edited:

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

on my vzw email my order date is 10/16 but when I just checked again I finally can see in the documents n receipts but it say order date 10/21 I'm about to call CS I know they going to tell me something crazy!

I just got the same thing. It most likely just means a device is now assigned to you and is being prepared to ship.

My receipt says 2 day shipping, but hopefully it's one day shipping do I receive it Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djohnk

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

on my vzw email my order date is 10/16 but when I just checked again I finally can see in the documents n receipts but it say order date 10/21 I'm about to call CS I know they going to tell me something crazy!

10/15 Order for the black, docs n receipts 10/21. Nothing in status update ... called VZ ... they said phone is on the way to FEDEX just wait for it to process through the system and the paperwork to catch up.

Drunk Midgets

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

on my vzw email my order date is 10/17 but when I just checked again I finally can see in the documents n receipts but it say order date 10/21 I'm about to call CS I know they going to tell me something crazy!

did anybody do different forms of payment? I did small bill to account, giftcards (vzw daily deals added up). The CS told me the new order date is just saying they are about to bill that to my account on that date"today" so its still in process. (full retail phone)

Mine is the exact same. Looking back a posts from yesterday, I hope to get a tracking number tomorrow!

akrango

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

10/15 Order for the black, docs n receipts 10/21. Nothing in status update ... called VZ ... they said phone is on the way to FEDEX just wait for it to process through the system and the paperwork to catch up.
Thanks, I hope I can get overnight shipping, lol.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Yes it sometimes takes a while. It took 12 hours after my shipping email for it to show up with Fedex

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: How much free space on Verizon Galaxy Note 4

Why do these numbers sound so little? I think I went overkill when I ordered a 128gb sd card

With a 128gb and internal, total usable is about 146gb.

It may sound like overkill, but it's perfect in the long run. I myself am waiting for a 128gb Samsung Pro.

Chuondroid

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

With a 128gb and internal, total usable is about 146gb.

It may sound like overkill, but it's perfect in the long run. I myself am waiting for a 128gb Samsung Pro.

I found SanDisk Ultra 128gb 30mb speed for $70. I hope this works good on this phone.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Here's a question, with the kit Kat limitation of writing to the SD card that Google implemented, is there any way to truly take full advantage of writing apps to the SD card, without rooting? And if so, how?

Posted via Android Central App

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

Here's a question, with the kit Kat limitation of writing to the SD card that Google implemented, is there any way to truly take full advantage of writing apps to the SD card, without rooting? And if so, how?

Posted via Android Central App

There is no limit. You can simply copy apps with a click of a button.