Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: How much free space on Verizon Galaxy Note 4

How is that I've run into obstacles on my Verizon note 2? I've not been able to write to my 64gb SD card since the kit Kat update... Hmmm just curious... Thanks for that response.

Posted via Android Central App

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: How much free space on Verizon Galaxy Note 4

There is no limit. You can simply copy apps with a click of a button.

Posted via the Android Central App

Does this include installing apps to SD card too? So as to keep as much room as possible free on the device storage.

Beetlesauce

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

For those that do not have a shipping confirmation, I'd be at your Verizon store when they open Thursday and just purchase one. You can then cancel your order.
Best of luck everyone!

Why would anyone do that? The point of the pre-order is to take advantage of Samsungs $200 rebate promotion. You need to produce a receipt showing you pre-ordered on 10/22 or earlier for Verizon Note 4.

Xenoguyver

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

Why would anyone do that? The point of the pre-order is to take advantage of Samsungs $200 rebate promotion. You need to produce a receipt showing you pre-ordered on 10/22 or earlier for Verizon Note 4.

They have added another promotion going into next month to just buy the phone in store's and still get the $200.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Ugh... Just tracked my phone, and it just got to buffalos FedEx center, that's only an hour and half away from me, but the kicker is.... It's gonna take all day to get to me, lol.. Oh well... It'll be worth it, right? I'm too Excited to sleep, it's 3:31 am and I'm still awake, lol.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just got mine black (Verizon)

Well I wish he would think of some one other than his self LOL JK. Seriously though don't leave us hanging. How's the signal ? Will it do voice and data simultaneous ?

Yes, voice and data will work simultaneously. Just to confirm, wifi off, placed phone call, browsed Internet to site I've never been on.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

My wife's white Note 4 was ordered on the 15th. Received shipping confirmation late this afternoon for 10/23 delivery. It appears you may get it early.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Cool! I've not gotten any shipping notification yet. I did pay for overnight so hopefully it processes quickly.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Just the thread I was looking for, my fiancée is getting pissed I keep asking if she got the email yet, as I pre-ordered on my birthday (9/29) as this is my birthday present, lol. I hope we get it today to pick up tomorrow. I am dying to get my hands on this thing, I want to see how much better than my Note 3 it is!

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

Thank you LORD! "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" Woohoo!

Same here! But I won't be home during the day. I have left a note at the door for the driver to leave the package at the leasing office of our apartment building. I hope he leaves it there. 1413974093351screencapture.png

robrex

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site

Don't count on it. Verizon and FedEx are very stringent on recipients signature.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

Don't count on it. Verizon and FedEx are very stringent on recipients signature.

When I called FedEx yesterday, they told me they would if I leave a note for the driver on my door.

robrex

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site

Hope it works for you. I have on file at every shipping company that delivers to my address , a release signature to leave the package if I'm not available. My FedEx states Verizon will not allow them to honor that. In my area every Verizon package must be signed for by the recipient (South Carolina). Again Good Luck!!!

robrex

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site

Signature works for me for everyone but Verizon.

anon(3012187)

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Grr my phone seems to be stuck in Memphis! Granted, it's not supposed to arrive until tomorrow but I really like watching things move through tracking lol.