Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Bank card charged now. C'mon VZW, get with it.

My card was charged late last night. No chipping info yet. I imagine I'd see a shipping notification by now. I'll probably see something by this afternoon, but I fear I won't be receiving it tomorrow.

Guys, this is all totally my fault. Everything time I show an interest in a phone, it gets crazy delays and errors. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

I got an email from Verizon, so I guess they are going to get me mine before Christmas. :confused:
It was just unloaded from the boat in Panama. It is on the back of a mule treking through the Central America jungles today. Tomorrow a moped will pick it up and head towards Mexico City. There it will head to the US border, where customs will quarantine it for a few weeks. I'm thinking Thanksgiving week.

Or tomorrow.
:cool:

Last edited:

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

Mine's on the FEDEX vehicle. When it was at the local FEDEX depot I called FEDEX to see if I could make it "Hold at depot" and go pick it up earlier...the recording said the way the shipper specified delivery I could not do that so sitting here working and waiting.

Now I am wondering if my local VZW store and/or Best Buy got any cases instock and screen protectors. I have a Spigen case coming today too, but really want to find one that clips to belt.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Note 4 will it work on AT&T?

It will work but the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 doesn't support att band 2,5, or 17 lte. You can get LTE on band 4 but deployment is extremely limited

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

phillthedrill

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

I don't think we will get emails until the morning of.....most likely tomorrow (Thursday) morning at the soonest.

MoonShade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I don't think we will get emails until the morning of.....most likely tomorrow (Thursday) morning at the soonest.

Based on a conversation I had with my local BB, apparently the email is automatically generated when they scan the shipment as it's taken off the truck. So it will all depend on when the delivery happens to your specific BB and when they decide to unload it.

Then again, BB has told all of us a million different things so there's no reason to believe what I was told. So basically, we wont have any clue when to expect the emails until others start reporting that they received them. Then it's time for the rest of us to start calling the stores where we preordered and get the run around from them...

joemg

May 2, 2010
Visit site

I ordered from Best Buy on 10/11 and got my email an hour ago to pick it up tomorrow 10/23

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I ordered from Best Buy on 10/11 and got my email an hour ago to pick it up tomorrow 10/23

Lucky!! Where are you located?? I preordered Sept 21 and i have not gotten an email. :(

I am in Miami, FL.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

I wouldn't expect emails until the store opens lol I ordered 10/9, will keep you guys updated from Wichita Kansas

Posted via the Android Central App

lo_bro23

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

I ordered 2 of the black Notes on 10/18. Card charge went through last night. Now it's on the FedEx truck from Memphis, to be delivered tomorrow!! I'm in Arkansas so it's only a couple of hours away! My Otterbox Defender cases should be here tomorrow, too.

MoonShade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Strange thing is that if what my BB store told me is true (that the emails are generated by the arrival scan when unloading the truck) that means that the phones are at the stores today for people that receive the emails. Since Verizon doesn't have an "official" release date, why would BB not allow the phones to be picked up today? Especially since most people that preordered from VZW directly are receiving their phones by mail today. Some even received them yesterday.

TheDarkKnight0818

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Because Best Buy always has to make life difficult haha it's just one more day so no big deal, but I haven't received an email yet

kierstenn

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

I am getting so frustrated! My order was not only cancelled once..but TWICE! I've called and complained several times, even emailed corporate. Verizon has been completely useless. The most recent uncancelled order was on 10/15 pushing my ship date to 10/31. No shipping info yet :( I check every hour and verizin finally updated status today with only an order number...what are my cances of receiving it before tthe 31st?! I'm getting very antsy!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary