Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

IMPULSE362

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

I wouldn't expect emails until the store opens lol I ordered 10/9, will keep you guys updated from Wichita Kansas

Posted via the Android Central App

Ordered 9/27 from Best Buy Mobile in Manhattan, KS. Will update when I get an email as well.

phillthedrill

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

I've read on the forums and I'm not sure if it's true but I've seen them say that IF they sell the phone before tomorrow, they get fined by Verizon. Verizon ALWAYS seems to release phones on a Thursday of the week and never budge from that day. It's ridiculous.

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

I am getting so frustrated! My order was not only cancelled once..but TWICE! I've called and complained several times, even emailed corporate. Verizon has been completely useless. The most recent uncancelled order was on 10/15 pushing my ship date to 10/31. No shipping info yet :( I check every hour and verizin finally updated status today with only an order number...what are my cances of receiving it before tthe 31st?! I'm getting very antsy!

I feel very bad for you. I think at this point your best bet is to just go into a Verizon Store tomorrow and get one that way. I could be very wrong, but my store claimed they would have plenty in stock and it is not going to be a spectacle like an iJunk situation.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Verizon - Best Buy finally taking ship to home ordering for Note 4

Only in black (so far) and no date set for release. I just ordered, hoping it doesn't take forever. I'm stuck with Best Buy since I want to keep unlimited data.

drew_dixon

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

I can finally join the club, just got my shipping information! Getting free over night shipping. Should have tomorrow ;) 50850.jpg

Posted via Asus Nexus 7 2013 LTE

akrango

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

I am getting so frustrated! My order was not only cancelled once..but TWICE! I've called and complained several times, even emailed corporate. Verizon has been completely useless. The most recent uncancelled order was on 10/15 pushing my ship date to 10/31. No shipping info yet :( I check every hour and verizin finally updated status today with only an order number...what are my cances of receiving it before tthe 31st?! I'm getting very antsy!
some who ordered 10/15,10/16,10/17,0/18 have gottten tracking. It's possible u can still get it. My cc card has not been charged but I'm checking still.

Edit--'-
Just checked again!!
Mine has been updated and says overnight delivery! Keep checking.

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

I ordered from Best Buy on 10/11 and got my email an hour ago to pick it up tomorrow 10/23
Are you east coast? Happy to see this post. I was a little nervous to open this up today. Can you post the email (blackout personal details) for anyone who is having issues at their BB who think the release is Fri?

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

I think these phones are coming in on a "drop ship" so they are not on the standard delivery truck. When I was in the store last Fri, they were telling me they only had 4 AT&T and 4 Sprint. But while I was standing there another box showed up in the area. I hope the VZ orders are not as messy as the ones last week.

zoggybottom

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site

I received my Verizon Note 4 pre-order e-mail from BB this morning. Mine will be ready tomorrow as planned!

Horable

May 29, 2012
Visit site

Got a notice from BB this morning. It will be ready for pickup tomorrow. I am I central Florida and they will only hold it till Friday.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I'd go to a VZW Store tomorrow and get one if I were you. That might prevent you from trading something in I imagine, but you'd get your device right away.

acastillo922

May 28, 2011
Visit site

Lucky!! Where are you located?? I preordered Sept 21 and i have not gotten an email. :(

I am in Miami, FL.

Where in Miami? Preordered in Hialeah by Westland mall on the 13th and haven't received anything.

Posted via the Android Central App

joemg

May 2, 2010
Visit site

Are you east coast? Happy to see this post. I was a little nervous to open this up today. Can you post the email (blackout personal details) for anyone who is having issues at their BB who think the release is Fri?
From Boston MA area
best buy phone_Page_1.jpg

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

I pre-ordered a Black Note 4 on 9/24 and got my email for pick-up tomorrow at Best Buy. I also stopped into my local BB this morning and found out they will NOT give out the phones today. You have to wait until tomorrow. Also found out that our local store may not have enough initial stock to meet all their pre-orders. I noticed the White version of the Note 4 is experiencing more of a delay than the black version. Just curious if anyone that pre-ordered a White note 4 from BB has gotten their pick-up email?

skittlepop

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Just got my Best Buy/Verizon Note 4 Black email! It is ready for pickup tomorrow! Columbia, SC. I would like to take this chance to thank my trusty Galaxy S3 for a couple years of great service ;)