Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

Wow, you're pretty meticulous about checking your devices! Yes, it is on mine as well. I had not noticed it. I have the at&t Note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App

billsmeow

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

I got an email from Verizon, so I guess they are going to get me mine before Christmas. :confused:
It was just unloaded from the boat in Panama. It is on the back of a mule treking through the Central America jungles today. Tomorrow a moped will pick it up and head towards Mexico City. There it will head to the US border, where customs will quarantine it for a few weeks. I'm thinking Thanksgiving week.

Or tomorrow.
:cool:

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Just got my email from best buy to pick my Verizon note 4 up. Unfortunately, I'm out of state on business and have to wait until Friday. Booooo! Pre-ordered on October 10th.

Posted via Android Central App

raf66

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Just received my email from BB stating that I can pick up my pre-ordered black N4 tomorrow (10/23). I pre-ordered it on 10/10. I originally pre-ordered the white on 10/3 because they were out of the black, and the Samsung rep at BB told me that he should be getting more black N4s on release day than what had been pre-ordered so I could "probably" exchange it for the black. However, I was there again on 10/10 and he said they had reopened black pre-orders so I cancelled the white and ordered the black. After hearing about some of the problems some people have had with the pre-order process, I called BB today to confirm that everything was fine. I'm glad I did as they had no record of me ever cancelling the white pre-order (even though I was staring at the receipt), so they actually had me picking up two N4s tomorrow. Luckily I was able to get that straightened out.

I'm excited about getting this thing in my hands. Now I have to figure out how to back up everything on my iPhone 5 so I don't lose some important stuff.

tdf2010

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Just got my email. Pre-ordered the first day we could. Pick up tomorrow! South Dakota

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

9/27 pre order, arrived this morning 10:00 am. Unfortunately I'm porting in a number along with, and it won't be released until Noon tomorrow. So using it on WiFi till then :)

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
About to walk over to the mail room and get my baby.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2014-10-22-09-52-03.jpg
    2014-10-22-09-52-03.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 36

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

Finally just got my shipping confirmation. It is in PA and will be here tomorrow by 4:30.
Cough cough...I feel a sick day coming on. :)

Actually have an appointment so I was going to be out anyway. This just sweetens the deal. Good luck to all that are still waiting.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

At least I'm not alone. Anyone else have this?

It looks like there is an additional radio there. Those white marks are a dead giveaway that a radio is there.

This is not on the T-Mobile one .. But I do have white marks (2 on top // 2 on bottom) -- Do you have them there? If not then Verizon just moved the placement.

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Just got my email. White N4 in Charleston, SC. Ordered 10/1

edit: So I just talked to Best Buy and they said I could go get it today. :D :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc