Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Refresh,.......refresh.........refresh...........I'm afraid to call best buy and ask if they received their shipment yet :(

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Got my tracking number. It's Leaving Memphis today, scheduled delivery tomorrow.. Woot Woot..

Posted via Android Central App

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

I also asked my friend who is a Verizon Wireless manager and his store hasn't even received them yet lol!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

Did u guys notice the sensors that are on the front of the phone and a camera? Oh they must have done that on purpose never mind. The questions people ask on here...

Posted via Android Central App
No need to comment like this. This will only invite problems.

Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ AC

GearHead71

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site

No, This was the first delivery try. When I called FedEx said sometimes even with a signed note they can't leave it. They said Verizon is weird about leaving the phones on a door step.

At least I'll be able to pick it up after work!

Dionna17

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon ready to ship!

I finally got my tracking number yesterday afternoon. But I thought it was free overnight delivery, but the tracking email shows 2-day. So have to wait until tomorrow for delivery. I can't wait! Someone mentioned that the FedEx guy left it at the door. They did that with my S4 when it clearly says that a signature is required. I was worried since I only ordered mine last Friday and then 2 days later it's showing on Verizon's site that the White Frost version would be delivered by October 31. Glad to see that I don't have to wait another week!

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

My AT&T N4 has 4 white marks. Two on the top and two on the bottom (neither has a patch).
No white marks on the sides.

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

fedex status is 'on vehicle waiting for delivery'. And waiting for the vehicle is like watching grass grow. It's already 2:00. Freakin step on it man!

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

No, This was the first delivery try. When I called FedEx said sometimes even with a signed note they can't leave it. They said Verizon is weird about leaving the phones on a door step.

At least I'll be able to pick it up after work!

Yeah...some people here said leaving a signed note helps, so I was wondering if you tried that.

Dionna17

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

Not exeactly. It said on the tracking notice for my S4 that an "Indirect Signature is Required". I got home to find it sitting outside my door, no signature. Normally, FedEx and UPS go to the apartment's business office which, thankfully, is at the apartment complex. Not sure what to expect tomorrow.

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

Got my email 10:54 am local time, AZ, white. Ready for pick up tomorrow.

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site

Ordered on Monday, just got shipping info. Has already been picked up and will be delivered to my work by 10:30 am tomorrow!

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Does anyone have a screenshot of when the Verizon phone on Best Buy was at $699??
Now it is showing $749!!

4truegrit

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

So i just ordered mine on the 20th of Oct. Was truly not expecting it until next week at the earliest since I ordered so late. Said two day shipping FedEx on the order. Well surprise surprise received email shipped today and they're shipping it to me Fed Ex standard overnight so I will receive tomorrow.. Could be encouraging news for other late orders.. .Also I did not use my credit card I had it charged to my monthly vzw bill so I won't actually have to pay till next billing the end of the November.

SpartyGreen

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Just received the e-mail from BB to pick up my black N4 tomorrow. Pre-ordered on 10/17, Lansing, Michigan. Originally wanted the white one but couldn't pre-order. Was told that I could exchange for a white one the day of if available or within 14 days.