Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

MoonShade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Still no email :(

Posted via the Android Central App

Still waiting too. I'm heading to the store tomorrow even if I don't get the email. I expect if I preorder weeks in advance that it will be available on release date. Especially if it's available elsewhere.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Has anyone bought Verizon off contract at Worst Buy before?? Will they let me just switch out my SIM at the store?? I want to keep my grandfathered unlimited data plan.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

Heres a picture of when the device was 692.99 taken on 10/2/2014

Attachments

• IMG_20141020_182354_edit.png
    IMG_20141020_182354_edit.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 56

akrango

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

My fed ex stats say 8pm tomorrow. I don't understand why it didn't come from Memphis, TN it's closer. I got PA.

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site

My fed ex stats say 8pm tomorrow. I don't understand why it didn't come from Memphis, TN it's closer. I got PA.

Well, I paid extra for the expedited next day air. Since I am having it delivered to my work, I didn't want them to try to deliver it after we closed or after I am gone for the day.

collineebs

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Well I got an email on the day i preordered (10/19) white N4 in INDIANA. I had previous trouble getting a reliable answer from any of the best buy associates about when they would arrive. I havent received an email yet from Best Buy. I just called them and they stated that preorders for their store wont arrive until friday (10/24). I went on to tell her that online BB Customer Service stated Thursday and she said "Oh no we already have a time and everything set up to recieve them on Friday." I asked what time and she went to go ask a manager. When she came back she said "well actually we dont have a time but your preorder should be here on friday." Im so tired of this crappy Best Buy service regarding this phone. I should have preordered through verizon.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

My joy turned into despair when my phone could not get activated. I even went to the store. They tried everything. Even switched the SIM. No success. They want me to come back tomorrow morning so that they can switch the phone for me. Bummer!

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

because they have to activate it in their system, i was under the impression that in could when i first saw the promo (I'm also buying it outright from Best Buy with VZW) but i spoke with several people and unless they activate the phone (not just swap out the sim card) you are not eligible

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

because they have to activate it in their system, i was under the impression that in could when i first saw the promo (I'm also buying it outright from Best Buy with VZW) but i spoke with several people and unless they activate the phone (not just swap out the sim card) you are not eligible

That freaking sucks!! I might as well have bought it from verizon and used the $200 rebate from Samsung. :(

The samsung guy told me when i preordered it that i could buy it from them and get the $200 gift card.

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

My joy turned into despair when my phone could not get activated. I even went to the store. They tried everything. Even switched the SIM. No success. They want me to come back tomorrow morning so that they can switch the phone for me. Bummer!

So I just got off phone with Best Buy where I pre ordered Mine a couple weeks and according to this dumb *** girl they have no idea when thry are coming in, "when you get your email is when you'll know its in"

MrDioji

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

That freaking sucks!! I might as well have bought it from verizon and used the $200 rebate from Samsung. :(

The samsung guy told me when i preordered it that i could buy it from them and get the $200 gift card.

Can't you still use the Samsung promotion?