Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

My husband TRULY is Husband of the Year. His N4 (black) came today and my white one comes tomorrow. He's waiting to activate his until mine shows up. Can you imagine letting it sit there that long UNUSED???

Good man.

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

My husband TRULY is Husband of the Year. His N4 (black) came today and my white one comes tomorrow. He's waiting to activate his until mine shows up. Can you imagine letting it sit there that long UNUSED???

Good man.

I am sure you would do the same ;)

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Question for all you peeps who have phones... did you take yours to a store to activate or activate at home? I have never activated from home before, just wondering what you guys do.

rwn4

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Ordered 10/15 one black and one white cuz their system wouldn't let me order 2 blacks. Got order confirmation email on 15th. Called today and my order for the black one is in however no white ones were delivered. No email confirmation for pick up. Glad I called.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

It looks a little like what Apple did with the iPhone 4, could Samsung be using the metal band as part of the antenna? Just a guess

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

They put the radios in those various places so it can get a signal and we (as humans) won't mess with it since we don't hold phones there.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

Well I called my bestbuy and they said that some came in but mine has not. I know for a fact that my store only has like 8 verizon preorders! WTF did they only get like 2! Absolutely ridiculous!!! Outrageous bull****

Posted via the Android Central App

MoonShade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Still no email so I decided to call the store and was told they havent received any Note 4's and don't know if they will get any. They told me to call back tomorrow after 2. They said the truck doesn't get there until around 9am and they won't know if there are any on the truck until after they unload it around 2.

Seriously?! They're saying they will have no Note 4's when they open on launch day. There is no way a store has no idea what inventory is in transit to it.

Definitely last time pre-ordering from BB.

fireguy116#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

I cancelled my white note 4 order today after that mess they created yesterday that the system cancelled my order by mistake and had to reorder yesterday. I ordered the black one and got a shipping notice 4 hours later my phone will be here tomm. I was going to just go to the store but when I was on with customer service they called the two stores around me they both said they won't be getting phones in until at least Monday.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Yep I noticed mine says "indirect signature required" so I might just leave a signed note on the door tomorrow

ServiceFedEx Standard OvernightWeight2 lbs / 0.91 kgsDimensions9x6x4 in.

Signature services: Indirect signature requiredTotal pieces1Total shipment weight2 lbs / 0.91 kgs

Mine says 1.2 lbs. What the heck did I order?

Posted via the Android Central App

tartrate

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

Called my local BB. Don't have any e-mail confirmation. They said "We don't get those until the 24th."

???

Considering many have gotten their phones, and it seems the rest of the stores are just holding the phones until "release day," how can they just be "getting the phones" on Friday? Oh well. If I can pick it up on the weekend I'll be happy; much better than the 10/31 dates some people seem to be seeing.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

Question for all you peeps who have phones... did you take yours to a store to activate or activate at home? I have never activated from home before, just wondering what you guys do.

All of my past phone I have usually activated at home. Easy step by step instructions are included. I hate having the store people 'molest' it before I do. :)

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I cancelled my white note 4 order today after that mess they created yesterday that the system cancelled my order by mistake and had to reorder yesterday. I ordered the black one and got a shipping notice 4 hours later my phone will be here tomm. I was going to just go to the store but when I was on with customer service they called the two stores around me they both said they won't be getting phones in until at least Monday.

I am SO sorry to hear about all you went through, super thankful they are getting a phone out to you ASAP. I hate when something so simple becomes a fiasco. :/