Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

mgarcia1

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Received email for pickup of my black N4 in San Diego, CA. Email arrived at 5:31pm local. Pre-ordered on 10/14. Hang in there everyone! Good luck!

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

If they don't have it for me tomorrow I can get one from a verizon store. I know a guy lol. I hate you Best Buy!

Posted via the Android Central App

Creattiff

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Lucky! I called my local Verizon and they said they will only have the black tomorrow.......I am thinking about giving up on the white and just going to Verizon. Do you have a "Verizon Friend" in NC? lol

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

Lucky! I called my local Verizon and they said they will only have the black tomorrow.......I am thinking about giving up on the white and just going to Verizon. Do you have a "Verizon Friend" in NC? lol

Unfortunately not, only in KS

Ed LaJoie

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Getting my White Note 4 tomorrow! Hope it comes early so I can play all day.

Date/Time Activity Location
10/22/2014 - Wednesday
7:49 pm At destination sort facility EAST GRANBY, CT
4:04 pm Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
2:42 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
10/21/2014 - Tuesday
5:47 pm Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
1:16 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

What is this by 8pm fedex nonsense? Killing me. I cant believe I forgot to pay for overnight.

mike1515

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

I didn't have the option to pay for overnight. They told me that option was not available.

spyder789

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

Ordered 1 black and 1 white on 9/27. Got email notification on both of them that they will be ready for pick up tomorrow. I've got my fingers and toes crossed that everything will go well.

I really don't want to turn in my Galaxy S3 for the credit...and I have my old Motorola Droid - wonder if they'll take that?

As long as the trade in value is over $10 they'll take it.

Posted via Android Central App

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

Not even if you paid extra? I have done it on the last couple of phones and just spaced it on this one. It was like $18 if I remember.

I didn't have the option to pay for overnight. They told me that option was not available.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Best Buy Verizon Preorders email

Let's put a number to the amount of people still waiting on their preorder email from BestBuy for the Verizon Wireless Note 4.

I'll start it off. Me lol

mike1515

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Nope. I tried to. They said no. And I did the edge. I have 5 lines.

Posted via Android Central App

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

Just got in my Note 4 from Verizon and I notice this little patch area over one on the antenna lines on the lower right side.
It's hard to see but it's there. Does your Note 4 have this funky patch looking thing on it?

View attachment 142683View attachment 142684
can you tell what the signal is like ? is it better or worse than you had on your last phone? thanks

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

I don't see them on mine but I have the white one and maybe the white paint on the edge is thick enough to camouflage it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mab541c

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Got a call from Best Buy this morning at 11:00am and they stated my Note 4 was in and wanted to schedule an appt for me to pick it up. I scheduled it for today and went at 2pm. They pulled out my phone box with a sticker with my name on it. After trying to process it, they found that the phones have not been released to their POS system and they said sorry... we can not give you your phone yet. Told me I might get it Thursday or Friday.... What a bummer.

Jarred Clemmer

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Hey guys so I preordered the phone on Oct 2nd, and when I still check the verizon preorder page it still says it is processing...?

So I'm not really sure what's wrong, did they not take the money yet or what else could it be?

EDIT: So is there a possibility my order is glitched or something because when I go to check the receipts and such nothing pops up about the Note 4 or anything about my preorder.

Last edited:

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

I have the white n4 on sprint and have these marks, maybe not exact same area but i see them.

Rocking the Note 4

InfinitiFX35

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

The homing pigeon is returning tomorrow with the Note. However, the case (Verus Iron Shield), was last spotted in La Puente, CA last Wednesday and has went MIA. The USPS has been put on point to track it down. If anyone sees another Note 4 with a Titanium Silver Verus Iron Shield Case, tackle the owner, it is probably mine. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1