Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

We're not talking about the white marks, we're talking about the small square patch. BTW, I don't have it on the side, I have it on the bottom.

Posted via the Android Central App

I get what he is talking about but if you notice the pic from the OP there are white marks near the "thing" on the phone. These are the marks for radios within the phone. I was saying for T-Mobile I do NOT have what he has in the picture but I do have the white marks on the top and bottom.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

I thought they were just part of the plastic that protects the phone during shipping. I'm glad I didn't tear them off.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I thought they were just part of the plastic that protects the phone during shipping. I'm glad I didn't tear them off.

You shouldn't be able to. I had a buddy hold my phone and I took pictures of the white marks.

Attachments

• 1414034937719.jpg
    1414034937719.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 1414034947606.jpg
    1414034947606.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 23

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition is headed to Verizon

Tmo_T_blk_600x600_xlarge.jpg

Curiously, the Developer Edition is cheaper than the regular Samsung Galaxy Note 4 at full price with no contact. The version with unlockable bootloader is listed for the highly acceptable $663.53, whereas the regular model is listed at $699.99 at Verizon.

The price difference is even more dramatic with the AT&T version, which costs $825.99 with no commitment. In short, the Developer Edition for Verizon is the pick of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 range in the United States.

There is no word if Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition will be available to carriers other than Verizon in the United States. Chances are that it will stay exclusive to the Big Red.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition is headed to Verizon - GSMArena.com news

Chris Lanier

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

got a call around 4 to pick it up tomorrow, i preordered it yesterday. my BB only had black, so i'll have to shop around for the next 2 weeks for a white one. Not sure why the white one seems so elusive. In fact, the white one was never available as a preorder at my store.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

got a call around 4 to pick it up tomorrow, i preordered it yesterday. my BB only had black, so i'll have to shop around for the next 2 weeks for a white one. Not sure why the white one seems so elusive. In fact, the white one was never available as a preorder at my store.

You preordered yesterday and got a call today! WTF!

droidRama

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site

I preordered tonight and got the email for pickup tomorrow (Thursday) by the time I left the store. I did not expect to be able to get it on the first day of release.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

I preordered tonight and got the email for pickup tomorrow (Thursday) by the time I left the store. I did not expect to be able to get it on the first day of release.

That is not fair at all :(

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Just got back from Worst Buy and they almost sold me a Verizon Note 4 tonight. But once they scanned it in the computer it said, "Item not for sale" lol

so ill have to come back tomorrow. I also tried to get the $200 BB gift card, but that only works for activation. So i got a trade in receipt for my Droid X2 and will go with the Samsung $200 rebate. :(

Good Luck to yall.
If you pre order your phone from BB toy can't do the Samsung promo it says on the terms. You could certainly try though.
03e8921e53b56afff7f344d789f627c9.jpg

From my smokin' hot Note 4

phillthedrill

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

What location was this at?

TankMech

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I preordered on OCT 3 and got my email today for pickup tomorrow. Called the BB here in Aiea HI and they said it won't be a big rush, so no need for appointment. Got the white one, as the black was sold out when I ordered so I guest I'm lucky? Either way going in a spigen tough armor case. Also said that if u got the email yours is in so not to worry about one not being there by the time I come in after work. Finally!

Posted via Android Central App

Tomcat218

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

After agonizing about the decision for days, I ordered late on the 20th (technically the 21st). Mine (black) is somewhere in Memphis, allegedly coming tomorrow. This is my first "release day" phone...I'm excitedly anxious!

jer.deleon

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition is headed to Verizon

What are the main differences between developer edition and non developer edition phones? Are the specs still the same? I'm just a normal user, don't plan on doing much development.. Will getting the developer edition benefit me in any way?

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition is headed to Verizon

What are the main differences between developer edition and non developer edition phones? Are the specs still the same? I'm just a normal user, don't plan on doing much development.. Will getting the developer edition benefit me in any way?

The differences are an unlocked bootloader (which it sounds like you personally wouldn't have use for) and no pre-installed Verizon apps (which most people would prefer but I'm sure there are people out there who do like or want some of the Verizon apps). It's also slightly cheaper at full price.

Since I'm not with Verizon, I wouldn't get this myself since it doesn't have all the necessary bands for my carrier, but I would get a Dev Edition if it was fully compatible with my carrier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome