Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

InfinitiFX35

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Fedex site says an indirect signature is required or you can leave signed and dated note on the door asking them to leave the package. I am also leaving the tracking number. Good luck.

InfinitiFX35

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

I would not worry to much until calling VZW. If you are not able to now do the trade deal since the G2 is broke, perhaps go buy one locally today, Best Buy may still give you the deal.

Yeah unfortunately there is no equipment purchase, so I must assume that my order has been canceled or something. But when I check the status, it still say's "processing"...hmm. I'm just going to call verizon tomorrow and see what's up. I'm bummed I won't get it anytime soon, I just broke my G2 today :(

jer.deleon

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition is headed to Verizon

The differences are an unlocked bootloader (which it sounds like you personally wouldn't have use for) and no pre-installed Verizon apps (which most people would prefer but I'm sure there are people out there who do like or want some of the Verizon apps). It's also slightly cheaper at full price.

Since I'm not with Verizon, I wouldn't get this myself since it doesn't have all the necessary bands for my carrier, but I would get a Dev Edition if it was fully compatible with my carrier.

Thanks for the reply! So pretty much, the developer edition allows you more customization options with the phone?

Posted via the Android Central App

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the reply! So pretty much, the developer edition allows you more customization options with the phone?

Posted via the Android Central App

Yes, you can easily root, install custom ROMs and Kernels, etc. Since this is new to you, I will mention that if you don't want to do the above yourself, you should not expect normal OTA updates from Samsung.

theoretically

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Verizon Preorders email

Preorder white n4 on 9/29 still no email. Tampa fl area :(

Posted via Android Central App
You may wanna try calling tomorrow and asking. I pre ordered white on 9/26 and didn't get an email today. I called and they said they received it in stock today and generated the email for me on the spot. Its worth a shot

spyder789

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Verizon Preorders email

You may wanna try calling tomorrow and asking. I pre ordered white on 9/26 and didn't get an email today. I called and they said they received it in stock today and generated the email for me on the spot. Its worth a shot

Yeah I'm definitely calling before I head into work tomorrow that would be nice to pick it up on the way to work and have a new toy lol.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

Nope. I tried to. They said no. And I did the edge. I have 5 lines.

Verizon charged me $19.99 for overnight (with Saturday delivery) When they originally said it would ship on Friday Oct 31 & I wanted it the next day. However since its coming today they very nicely refunded me the entire amount. I think it all depends on who takes your order and what they know how to do. Honestly I spoke with 6 Verizon reps over a week period. Only 2 of the 6 were truly knowledgeable about anything!

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

I can't stand FedEx. their updates are so damn slow. it's 6am and it left PA at 1am, and should be here in NJ by now but no update. still says delivery today so I hope they don't push it back since I took off work today. it should be on a truck and loaded by like 8am, but it's really cutting it close. ugh!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site

Phones for my husband and I are "on FedEx vehicle for delivery." 😎

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk Pro.

anon(3012187)

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Fedex site says an indirect signature is required or you can leave signed and dated note on the door asking them to leave the package. I am also leaving the tracking number. Good luck.

I usually just print the tracking info page and write my note with my name printed, and a signature on there :)

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

I usually just print the tracking info page and write my note with my name printed, and a signature on there :)

I just left a note on door asking the FedEX driver to leave the package at my apartment's leasing office. I went home for lunch and it was there waiting for me at leasing office.

TransAm461

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Woo Hoo!! Gonna try and get done with work ASAP!! Should have it by 11:00 today! :)

Attachments

• 1414067928574.jpg
    1414067928574.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 30

akrango

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

It's at the local fed ex. I called to see if I can get it held for "pick up" since it's around the corner from my job. Fedex said per VZW they have to make an attempt to deliver. I hope I can catch them. I go out of town tomorrow at noon.
She said she has left msg for my driver to call me with an estimated delivery time. Anyone ever had that done and did they even call you?

canonBoy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

I've never bought a developer edition phone before, so forgive me if this question is annoying. Are the 'unlocked' phones that best buy sells the same as 'developer' edition phones? Is there any chance that best buy will ever sell the note 4 dev ed, or is it only through google play that dev ed phones can be purchased?

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

It's at the local fed ex. I called to see if I can get it held for "pick up" since it's around the corner from my job. Fedex said per VZW they have to make an attempt to deliver. I hope I can catch them. I go out of town tomorrow at noon.
She said she has left msg for my driver to call me with an estimated delivery time. Anyone ever had that done and did they even call you?

I have had drivers call me in the past. Also, you can leave a note on the door authorizing it to be left with a designated neighbor or management office (if you are in an apartment). Yesterday, I had the driver leave the package at the management office of my apartment.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

FINALLY! On FedEx vehicle for delivery by 8pm :D Luckily, I'm able to work from home today, so I shall be parked on my sofa with my hands my laptop, and my ears to the door lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon