Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

Mad4sax

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Woot! Woot!
10/23/2014 - Thursday
7:31 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery
7:28 am At local FedEx facility

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Still waiting on the email, my best buy said they didn't receive any yesterday, hopefully they are unloading this morning and I'll get an email soon :(

Posted via the Android Central App

MoonShade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Still waiting on the email, my best buy said they didn't receive any yesterday, hopefully they are unloading this morning and I'll get an email soon :(

I had the exact same conversation with my BB. It just doesn't make any sense that they won't have any Note 4's available to provide people at open on release day. Imagine the media attention if BB did this on the release day of the iPhone! I was told that the truck isn't typically unpacked until around 2 but it arrives at 9am and not to check back until after 2pm. They said they weren't even sure they would get any of the preorders in at all today.

How a major retailer can not have supply for the preorders they took on an item is beyond reason.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition is headed to Verizon

I've never bought a developer edition phone before, so forgive me if this question is annoying. Are the 'unlocked' phones that best buy sells the same as 'developer' edition phones? Is there any chance that best buy will ever sell the note 4 dev ed, or is it only through google play that dev ed phones can be purchased?

No, Best Buy doesn't sell them. You purchase direct from Samsung.

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

About to try and trade in the og droid with querty keyboard, and have a droid charge as backup, lg g2 as last resort. White, ordered 9/27 in CT

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

On truck at 7:15 in a city about 45 minutes away. I'm hoping that they work close to far so that my husband will be here to accept the delivery even though he left a signature on the door. Mine didn't say "indirect" signature but signature required. I wonder why some are requiring signatures and others indirect signature. We have experienced no theft in our neighborhood if that is what it is based on.

beachgirlie1

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Pre-ordered white in mid September through Verizon. Fedex tracking info shows its on the truck for delivery to my home in Maryland today! Woo-hoo! Sadly I won't be home to receive or sign for it so either I will have to wait an additional day for re-delivery when I'm home or by some chance they might leave it at my door, as I've read from previous posts. Either way I'll be playing with my new toy VERY soon!! The wait is unbearable!!

Silvercorvette

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Note 4 Verizon's crazy rule about FedEx delivery

I have been tracking my N4 for 2 days and it finally arrived in SC for sorting. I live 3 1/2 miles to FedEx and can drive there in less than 10 minutes. I called F/X and asked them to hold it for me so I can pick it up in person. F/X told me that as per Verizon's rules I can not pick it up until F/X makes one delivery attempt. My N3 was damaged and I waited to replace it with the N4 instead of just getting another N3 so I have been without a phone for a couple weeks and now that the phone is here I have to wait for delivery. I wanted to take my dog to the Vet today but do not want to miss F/X and the delivery estimate is by 8 PM. If I leave now F/X could arrive 10 minutes later and I miss them, or it may not be delivered till almost 8 PM and the vet will be closed by then. According the F/x it is a Verizon rule

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

Bad thing of having it left at front doors is sometimes groups of thieves will watch for new releases of phones knowing there will be thousands then follow trucks and watching to see if they are just left at door. Then snatching them up.

Posted via Android Central App

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon's crazy rule about FedEx delivery

I have been tracking my N4 for 2 days and it finally arrived in SC for sorting. I live 3 1/2 miles to FedEx and can drive there in less than 10 minutes. I called F/X and asked them to hold it for me so I can pick it up in person. F/X told me that as per Verizon's rules I can not pick it up until F/X makes one delivery attempt. My N3 was damaged and I waited to replace it with the N4 instead of just getting another N3 so I have been without a phone for a couple weeks and now that the phone is here I have to wait for delivery. I wanted to take my dog to the Vet today but do not want to miss F/X and the delivery estimate is by 8 PM. If I leave now F/X could arrive 10 minutes later and I miss them, or it may not be delivered till almost 8 PM and the vet will be closed by then. According the F/x it is a Verizon rule

Verizon wants someone to be available to sign for it. Does not have to be you. But you do need to leave a written authorization at your door to have the driver leave the package with your neighbor, or your apartment manager's office. My delivery was left at the leasing office of my apartment (they signed for me).

beachgirlie1

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon's crazy rule about FedEx delivery

arrrgh. that's aggravating! My verizon FEdex delivery is also scheduled for my home today but I'm at work and won't be there to receive it. :-( So i guess i'll have to wait & track it down on Friday when I'm off from work. Or there is a small chance they will leave it at the door despite requiring a signature. I've read other posts that said the Fedex guy left it at the door anyway. Fingers crossed that we'll both have our new toys VERY soon!!!

bl4ckthought1

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Guess I got lucky and really got overnight delivery 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-23-09-48-28_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-23-09-48-28_1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 25

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol