Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Just got my Verizon Note 4, its soooo nice!! But now im at work. :(

Hope you all get it asap!!

InfinitiFX35

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon's crazy rule about FedEx delivery

FedEx states on their site that a signed note that is dated with instductions is sufficient for an indirect signature. Go take care of your dog, that's more important.

coops1214

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

So I took a chance and called BB (North Carolina) again this morning and they told me the UPS truck is arriving today and mine should be in today by noon after they checked my name in the computer to verify when I pre-ordered (Oct.15th), white N4 on VZW. Yesterday they told me next week for the white N4's....clearly depends on who you speak with as far sales reps!! So for that simple reason I would suggest going to BB even if you don't get an email! They send out the emails anyway once they unload the truck! Lol! Also, how can Verizon let the N4 Edge come out in Japan before we even get the N4 here in the States????

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

So I took a chance and called BB (North Carolina) again this morning and they told me the UPS truck is arriving today and mine should be in today by noon after they checked my name in the computer to verify when I pre-ordered (Oct.15th), white N4 on VZW. Yesterday they told me next week for the white N4's....clearly depends on who you speak with as far sales reps!! So for that simple reason I would suggest going to BB even if you don't get an email! They send out the emails anyway once they unload the truck! Lol! Also, how can Verizon let the N4 Edge come out in Japan before we even get the N4 here in the States????

I'm PRAYING the same thing happens to mine. x.x' They said they only got a shipment of black ones in yesterday. I just like. How many people could possibly have ordered a verizon note 4 at that particular store in all of vegas. It doesn't make sense to me... So here's hoping! I preordered same day as you.

MoonShade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I just got off the phone with a manager at BB. She claimed that the point of their pre-order was to get the phone before the general public an not for sure on release day..................... I had several nasty things to tell her. As of right now they still have 0 n4 in white in stock and they do not know when they will get them. She said the phones are drop shipped to them and they have no idea how many or what colors they will get.

Sorry but I don't buy it that a major electronics retailer has no idea how many phones they have ordered or being delivered. So they're saying if UPS shows up to the store with 10,000 Note 4's they're ok with that? BS!! If BB's supply is solely dependent on others outside BB then the supply chain manager at BB should be fired immediately. It's more likely a combination of inadequate information being shared from corporate supply chain and lazy store employees. Should be interesting when I show up at the store to pick up my preordered phone later without getting the email.

coops1214

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Good luck to u! This is the last time I pre-order from BB. Next time I will definitely order from a VZW store!! Lol!

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Sorry but I don't buy it that a major electronics retailer has no idea how many phones they have ordered or being delivered. So they're saying if UPS shows up to the store with 10,000 Note 4's they're ok with that? BS!! If BB's supply is solely dependent on others outside BB then the supply chain manager at BB should be fired immediately. It's more likely a combination of inadequate information being shared from corporate supply chain and lazy store employees. Should be interesting when I show up at the store to pick up my preordered phone later without getting the email.

Have you been charged for your preorder yet at least? x.x' I haven't even gotten that and just. Ugh. So fed up with best buy... Let us know how that goes, though. I'd like to know.

Creattiff

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I agree!

Creattiff

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Where in NC? I am too.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Check if your delivery is with FedEx ground. I don't think ground requires a signature. I barely missed my delivery, but it was left at my door. No signature given.

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

It is absolutely pouring here as well. I left a note on my door telling the driver I was home and just be patient while my four footed doorbells alert me to your presence. I just signed for it. So finally it is here.

spyder789

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

My worst buy only got 2 note 4s in and mine wasn't one of them... what a joke...

Posted via Android Central App

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

My worst buy only got 2 note 4s in and mine wasn't one of them... what a joke...

Posted via Android Central App

Agreed, sounds like that's going to be mine. How can you take preorders for something and not get enough to cover your preorders AND new ones? That's ridiculous.

coops1214

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I'm in Fayetteville. I was charged $50.00 for the pre-order at BB. Once you go in to pick up your N4 you can trade in a working smartphone and get the instant $200.00 BB gift card that can be used to purchase the N4. The $50.00 pre-order charge will be applied to the cost of the N4. Hope this info helps out!

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

@kg4icg NOT correct unfortunately. I tried that and was told what the OP was told, Verizon does NOT allow pick up at depot until missed deliveries. You can not even arrange it in advance as with some other shippers.

As soon as you got the tracking number, you could have gone online and had them leave it at the station for you to pick up instead of sending it out for delivery. Very easy to do. If they needed a signature, you could sign for it at the station. Easier doing things online then calling a service rep.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae