Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

My preorder is for pickup so I'll only be charged when I go to the store to pick it up. But I was charged for the $50 gift card required to secure a preorder. They better be prepared to refund that purchase if I have to go across the street and get it at the VZW store.

Let me know how that goes, and if verizon even has any. Did you get a black or a white one? >3<

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

I've decided I'm not gonna use my bestbuy preorder, my VZW guy said he's gonna call me as soon as one shows up today. F you bestbuy!!

Posted via the Android Central App

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

WOW. I have been checking my e-mail very frequently and I got an e-mail titled Verizon Note 4! thinking OMG it's here.

Click it and it is just a Verizon wireless advertisement telling me to come and get my Note 4 from Verizon now!

I hate you worst buy.

I fell victim to this a couple of days ago.

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I've decided I'm not gonna use my bestbuy preorder, my VZW guy said he's gonna call me as soon as one shows up today. F you bestbuy!!

But what about the 200$ off? Can you still get it? And the 50$ back from best buy for the preorder?

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Oh the agony! I have a gel manicure, which makes my nails too thick to open the back cover... I can't even put in the battery :-[ :'( and to top it off my hubby has a meeting so he won't be home until late Ahhhhh... I just died!! I can only laugh at myself right now!

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Oh the agony! I have a gel manicure, which makes my nails too thick to open the back cover... I can't even put in the battery :-[ :'( and to top it off my hubby has a meeting so he won't be home until late Ahhhhh... I just died!! I can only laugh at myself right now!

Maybe carefully use a nail file or even a coin? Might work.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

manderson904

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site

I pre-ordered yesterday before they sold out with a ship to work. My card has been charged, but the order status on BB still says "Order in Process." No email from them either. :-\

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

But what about the 200$ off? Can you still get it? And the 50$ back from best buy for the preorder?

I'm buying it outright so I wouldn't qualify anyways and bestbuy said they wouldn't refund my giftcard

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

Well I just got my email after I tweeted at best buy saying they sucked! Hahaha lol

MoonShade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Let me know how that goes, and if verizon even has any. Did you get a black or a white one? >3<

I ordered the white but the color really doesn't matter to me. The VZW store across the street from BB does have them in stock. Even worse, a BB 15 miles away from the store I preordered from has it in stock for sale to walk ins. So I guess I have the option to go there and get it. How they can deliver them to another store so close but not supply preorders at other stores in the area is unreal. Guess I'll find out later today when I show up. Maybe they'll have the black in stock and I'll just take one of them. I really don't care about the color.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Maybe carefully use a nail file or even a coin? Might work.

Thanks! Since I didn't want to risk scarring my new baby, I used the edge of the toothpaste tube and it actually WORKED HA! :D

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I ordered the white but the color really doesn't matter to me. The VZW store across the street from BB does have them in stock. Even worse, a BB 15 miles away from the store I preordered from has it in stock for sale to walk ins. So I guess I have the option to go there and get it. How they can deliver them to another store so close but not supply preorders at other stores in the area is unreal. Guess I'll find out later today when I show up. Maybe they'll have the black in stock and I'll just take one of them. I really don't care about the color.

Ah alright, yeah I'm planning on calling to see if a few others have the white in stock elsewhere. Cause BB apparently is still doing the 200$ off thing I heard? This is ridiculous that they can't seem to get PREORDERS in x.x'

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

Check this out

Attachments

• IMG_20141023_115502.jpg
    IMG_20141023_115502.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 71

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

Isn't there a saying "beauty is painful" or something like that? I hear my wife say it every time I see her struggling at the end of a work day from wearing high heals. :)

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Thanks! Since I didn't want to risk scarring my new baby, I used the edge of the toothpaste tube and it actually WORKED HA! :D

Well, you know the old saying, "necessity is the mother of invention".

You've just invented the "Galaxy Note 4 Battery Door Removal Tool", lol. So glad it worked!

Patience is not always one of my strongest virtues, either.

manderson904

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site

Anybody "pre-order" from Best Buy online for ship to home yesterday for the Verizon Note 4 before it sold out? Wondering how long of a wait I'm in for. I see a pending charge on my card for the full amount, but the order is still "processing".

I paid with my debit card. Apparently they place a "hold" for the amount at the time of the purchase, but in the case of the debit card it withdraws the money like a real charge. So I guess in my case this doesn't mean much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz