Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note - Verizon - NO Headphones?

The Verizon version does not include the headphone within the box.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

I will be using your method when it comes time to buy my Samsung smart TV lol! Let us know what kind of goodies you get :p

From my smokin' hot Note 4

Sure thing. Headed there now

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Verizon is being like AT&T? Do they give you the Samsung box at least?

Yep it just has a Verizon logo. Below is a picture from another user on the forums who got the Note 4 from Verizon.

Attachments

• verizonnote4.jpg
    verizonnote4.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 58

IrishSoul

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site

Verizon is being like AT&T? Do they give you the Samsung box at least?

WHen purchasing, they said they were included. Its nice to have a backup pair. I have BOXE and MONSTER over the ear, but like having the plugin option of a pair....that came FREE with purchase. Kinda bummed... I have my pair from my S4, so that will have to do..for now.. an exuse to buy a good pair of plugin headphone :)

TheDarkKnight0818

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Just came back from best buy and their system didn't let me pick up my n4 for Verizon.. their system said the carrier(vzw) wouldn't let them activate the line, talked to vzw across the street they didn't understand the problem. Left empty handed, no point of buying a phone from bb

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Ugh, all the BB's have like NONE supposedly. At all. Like, seriously guys? This is ridiculous. And it took like 20 minutes per store just to even get a hold of anyone at that. One store I never did manage to get through. -_-

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Just came back from best buy and their system didn't let me pick up my n4 for Verizon.. their system said the carrier(vzw) wouldn't let them activate the line, talked to vzw across the street they didn't understand the problem. Left empty handed, no point of buying a phone from bb

Woah that's ridiculous. =/ They should've at least sold it to you and seen if you could activate it over at verizon. Jeez.

Krome Dome

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

WOOOO! Just got the email! Ready for pickup today. Now I just gotta make it through the rest of the workday...

Man this day has gotten long... I think the clock is moving backwards...

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

It's here. Thank you FedEx gal..

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 198084.jpg
    198084.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 23

coops1214

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Update: My second call to BB today. They told me they did not get any white N4's in today's shipment!! After they told me earlier this morning they would have the white N4's! So apparently myself and another customer are the only two that are still waiting on white N4's to fulfill their pre-orders. They told me to call back tomorrow but they have no idea if any white N4's will be in the shipment....crazy!!! He also told me don't wait for an email just call them and they will check for me.

TheDarkKnight0818

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Woah that's ridiculous. =/ They should've at least sold it to you and seen if you could activate it over at verizon. Jeez.

Yeah that's what I asked and he's like yeah but you'd have to pay full retail which is like $700, I was supposed to pay $100 for the phone so I was like wow :/ so aggravating

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463