Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note - Verizon - NO Headphones?

Yep it just has a Verizon logo. Below is a picture from another user on the forums who got the Note 4 from Verizon.

That's not the box I got from Verizon.

Posted via the Android Central App

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Got the phone for 692.00 and a free sview case! LOL I love being a stern ******* sometimes

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Just got off the phone with my Best Buy, said that NO note 4s have come in (after telling me yesterday they got a bunch of black ones in). Had no clue when mine would be fulfilled, either. Said shipments come in monday and wednesday so probably not till next wednesday. A full week almost after I was told they would be in. Not to mention it took me 20 minutes even to get on the LINE with someone at all. This is a complete waste of time preordering from Best Buy! Ugh -_- Never again. Ever.

tallguy5

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

Just got in from getting my pre-order. Couldn't have gone smoother. Took a bit longer than 30 minutes since they had to process my S3 trade in, but with the $200 trade value plus $140 I had in rewards, I paid all of $26 out of pocket for it. Not bad. Just trying to get it all set up before I have to leave for work in an hour, but I'm loving it so far.

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition is headed to Verizon

I have a question as well. I got my note 4 that Monday before launch date which was the Friday 17th following. I walked into Best Buy on Wednesday to show it off to the sales rep in the Samsung section and they all was impressed that I have one so early from tmobile. Anyway the sale rep guy was like let me see your phone so I showed him. He said there's no tmobile branding on my phone because my phone is unlocked. Is that true that my phone could be unlocked? There isn't any tmobile branding on it anywhere except for when I turn it on the booting says samsung and tmobile plus there a few of tmobile app on my phone.

girls love tech too

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

You got it?!?! WOOOOOHOOOOO,!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! do you love it?!?!??

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

YES!! I absolutely, without question ADORE IT! I'm looking at it lovingly right now lol :D

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site

My wife called and told me the phone delivered. Needless to say I took "lunch" a little early

Finally got this beauty in my hands.

Using an iPhone 4 as a temporary phone was like torture.

First world problems

cmartin5777

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Super bummed I called our local BB (Oxnard, CA) and the guy said they did not receive any Note 4's for Verizon and doesn't think any will be in until next week. I plan on going in at lunch hopefully they'll have some. Local Verizon has three in stock on a first come basis in black only. Finger's crossed BB has them I plan on using my BB card.

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Got the phone for 692.00 and a free sview case! LOL I love being a stern ******* sometimes

Kinda feel like they should give EVERYONE a free case for having to put up with their crap... >3<

wmpeking

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Hey. Did you get $200 gift card from BB for the note 4? Or you just paid it at full price $692? Thanks!

CrudeOne

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site

I went to Best Buy this morning thinking there was some mistake to why my pre-order email wasn't l sent only to get there to find out they only had 2 Verizon Notes and neither was mine.

I ended up going to Verizon and my wife and I got the Note 4.

According to that Verizon rep that helped us we got their only two in store.

I don't know if I believe that or not though.

Kayleona

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Yeah that's what I asked and he's like yeah but you'd have to pay full retail which is like $700, I was supposed to pay $100 for the phone so I was like wow :/ so aggravating

Woah that's totally crazy. =/ They shouldn't have been able to even preorder the phone if they couldn't activate it...

wmpeking

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Hey. Did you get $200 gift card from BB for the note 4? Or you just paid it at full price $692? Thanks!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

Well, you know the old saying, "necessity is the mother of invention".

You've just invented the "Galaxy Note 4 Battery Door Removal Tool", lol. So glad it worked!

Patience is not always one of my strongest virtues, either.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

Yeah I just noticed the back seems harder to get off!

skittlepop

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Just picked up my charcoal Vz N4 from BB. Traded in an old OG Droid that had been in a drawer since 2010. What a great way to turn nothing into $200. The rep was killing me though. They were all involved in their own dramas behind the counter. My guy was so fidgety, he was drumming on his desk and looking around like a crackhead! Grabbed my packaging and started tumbling it on the desk (just fidgeting around). I told him sorry if I came off like a jerk, but could he please not toss it around like that. He said, "huh? Oh, yeah." Then went on talking to everyone around us like I wasn't even there. Next he started pulling at the edges of the packaging, bending the cardboard. I asked him again. He looked surprised and stopped. He was checking his texts and calling a girl over to flirt with. Finally he opened up the package to activate the phone and ripped off both the protectors! I tell you, customer service has zero pride nowadays! Anyway, I now have it out of his hands and in mine :)

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Remember to get her a purty girl worthy case??????

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

The case has been sitting on my coffee table all alone for the past 5 days, but it just pales in comparison! I must find something beautiful SOON :D