Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Remember to get her a purty girl worthy case💖

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

The case has been sitting on my coffee table all alone for the past 5 days, but it just pales in comparison! I must find something beautiful SOON :D

vitoa

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site

My FedEx tracking says "out for delivery". Just waiting and waiting and waiting!

TheDarkKnight0818

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Now I have to just order from vzw.. but I think I'll wait a little bit, hopefully goes on sale on black Friday or something

wmpeking

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Just picked up my charcoal Vz N4 from BB. Traded in an old OG Droid that had been in a drawer since 2010. What a great way to turn nothing into $200. The rep was killing me though. They were all involved in their own dramas behind the counter. My guy was so fidgety, he was drumming on his desk and looking around like a crackhead! Grabbed my packaging and started tumbling it on the desk (just fidgeting around). I told him sorry if I came off like a jerk, but could he please not toss it around like that. He said, "huh? Oh, yeah." Then went on talking to everyone around us like I wasn't even there. Next he started pulling at the edges of the packaging, bending the cardboard. I asked him again. He looked surprised and stopped. He was checking his texts and calling a girl over to flirt with. Finally he opened up the package to activate the phone and ripped off both the protectors! I tell you, customer service has zero pride nowadays! Anyway, I now have it out of his hands and in mine :)

Did you do an activation there for the $200?

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

I ended up calling my BestBuy (Atlanta, GA) to check the status since I haven't received any emails (initial one or that it has arrived). Turns out that they have it!

Unfortunately I have to return my Moto X to a different BB across town before I can go get it (apparently the EDGE plan requires you return to the store that you bought it from)... So with Atlanta traffic, it will likely be tomorrow before I can go get it. :-(

But if you are waiting on a email - call. Else, I wouldn't have known it was there! Good luck all!

Posted via the Android Central App

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

**Still waiting for Amazon to charge me for and ship my preorder.... Ordered one say shipping and it still estimate my arrival on Fri... Maybe. Here's hoping!

damule6666

Banned
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site

Wow, and amazing fall short of describing this beast.. Now is only my cases would hurry lol.

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

YES!! My beautiful frost white baby is HERE!! Worth the extra day of shipping just to get the white. Can't wait to get to the store and activate her.

MY PRECIOUS.....

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note - Verizon - NO Headphones?

That's not the box I got from Verizon.

What does your look like? Can you post a picture?

The pictures I posted was from a Verizon customer who got his.

nosh1tman

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Walked into BB today without first receiving the pickup email notification. At first lady from yesterday said I can pick up on Friday, even though it came in Wed. But I walked in today and got it with no issue. However, the Verizon individual plan is now $60 for only 1GB not 2GB...they started the 2GB deal for $60 2 months ago and now they changed it just in time for the Note 4 purchases...absolutely rediculous, unfair. 2GB for $60 was the reason why I switched from AT&T.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition is headed to Verizon

I have a question as well. I got my note 4 that Monday before launch date which was the Friday 17th following. I walked into Best Buy on Wednesday to show it off to the sales rep in the Samsung section and they all was impressed that I have one so early from tmobile. Anyway the sale rep guy was like let me see your phone so I showed him. He said there's no tmobile branding on my phone because my phone is unlocked. Is that true that my phone could be unlocked? There isn't any tmobile branding on it anywhere except for when I turn it on the booting says samsung and tmobile plus there a few of tmobile app on my phone.

girls love tech too

Yes, T-Mobile is great that way. They give us bootloader unlocked Samsung phones. Not to be confused with SIM unlocked. But the SIM unlock is really easily taken care of. Bootloader locked is not easy to undo and that is why many people buy Tmobile phones even if they don't have Tmo service.

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Why do u have to go to the store to activate it? Can't you just do it yourself?

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Why do u have to go to the store to activate it? Can't you just do it yourself?

You don't have to go in to activate it... there's a phone number in the paperwork you receive (with the phone) that allows u to activate it yourself