Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

dehvokahn

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

I was supposedly the first GN4 person of the day at our Best Buy - they said they'd gotten 6 black and 5 white pre-orders for VzW. Despite pre-ordering at the same time, my husband's white pre-order was NOT in yet. :(

Ryan5508

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

**Still waiting for Amazon to charge me for and ship my preorder.... Ordered one say shipping and it still estimate my arrival on Fri... Maybe. Here's hoping!

Same deal here. No charge on CC and no shipping info from amazon yet. Still says 24th though.

Last edited:

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Where is it shipping from?

BBY SFS
JOHNSON CITY, TN, US

I felt pretty stupid when I clicked OK paying $25 for the expedited shipping when I honestly expected to receive it late next week best case. I'm pleasantly surprised now though.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

I got mine in today., actually it just arrived. So pumped! I do have a question for everyone on verizon, did you note 4 box have a seal on it. Mine slid out of the outer verizon packaging and I was able to open the box with the phone in it without breaking any type of seal

Mine did too.

BEAST of a Note 4 reporting for duty, SIR!

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

Did anyone notice that the pickup date says 10/22/2014

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-23-15-33-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-23-15-33-25.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 79

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

Walked into BB today without first receiving the pickup email notification. At first lady from yesterday said I can pick up on Friday, even though it came in Wed. But I walked in today and got it with no issue. However, the Verizon individual plan is now $60 for only 1GB not 2GB...they started the 2GB deal for $60 2 months ago and now they changed it just in time for the Note 4 purchases...absolutely rediculous, unfair. 2GB for $60 was the reason why I switched from AT&T.

Call for the Loyalty Plan.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's crazy rule about FedEx delivery

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414100163.197391.jpg

My shipment most definitely requires indirect signature. When I tried to customize delivery so I can pick up, it wouldn't let me. I have tried to call in on other phone shipments and they said one delivery attempt is required before pickup at fedex.

As for signing a piece of paper, I would advise against it unless you are absolutely sure it won't get stolen by neighbors or a random person or by a fedex employee ot whoever. Having dealt with it before, it is not something that I want to do again

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

MrDioji

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

So I've been in BB for one hour and counting...
my account needs a "manual review". He's called Verizon 5 times. Still no luck. My phone is just sitting there staring at me. Pretty ridiculous.
I'm not leaving here without it.

Posted via the Android Central App

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Same deal here. No charger on CC and no shipping info from amazon yet. Still says 24th though.
Still NOTHING! Getting a little ticked.... Better be some action from Amazon soon here. I was OK with one day later, but if it comes and passes I'm gonna get ticked!

Wareaglerun

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

For whatever reason I preordered on the 21st, and was able to pick it up today with the trade-in promo and all. Black version.

akrango

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

I went to fedex and now have my phone! Now I'm off to more meetings and wont be able to play w/It till about 9p. Good thing I'm off tomorrow. I don't have a case so I plan to hit up vzw in the morning.

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Wonder if I should be concerned about this.... Likely doesn't effect pre orders... I hope. But still concerning none the less....

I pre-ordered on Sept 29th.

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Verizon's crazy rule about FedEx delivery

Mine was left at my door without requiring a signature. Seems like their delivery policy differs based on location or something. What fun!

MMAinNY

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Received no email today or yesterday so I decided to call best buy today. Only a few black preorders came in, no whites (of course I ordered the white). He told me that the rest should be in by the end of next week. Pre-ordered from best buy in Albany, ny. I decided to call a bunch of verizon stores in the area to see what they had and theyonly had black ones as well. Where the hell are all the white Note 4s?

phillthedrill

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone had any luck at all getting the $200 for a trade-in of an old phone without signing a contract? I thought I read somewhere that some were able to. Btw, I called 2 locations and the one I preordered from said they didn't have any in. Called another location and they had a few he said. Ran over there quickly and got one. I realized when I got home that around the time I was driving to the other location, they emailed me that my preorder was ready.....even though I called 10 minutes before, they said they hadn't gotten them in yet. So yes, BB has no idea what the hell they are doing. Also to get the 18 months no interest, they had to call the bank. Their system didn't have the option beyond 12 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox