Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Same deal here. No charge on CC and no shipping info from amazon yet. Still says 24th though.
Same here. No charge and it hasn't shipped yet. Chatted with customer service and they said I should still get it tomorrow. We'll see.

Beetlesauce

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

Fedex Tracking - 10/23/2014 - Thursday

2:12 pm Delivery exception - Customer not available or business closed

12:49 pm - Delivery exception - Incorrect address

Verizon is terrible. When I saw the Verizon shipping email 2 days ago I noticed the Unit # of my condo was not included. I stopped by a verizon store to verify my order address and he told me the Unit # is showing, it just does not display on the email. Of course Fedex tries to deliver today and there is no Unit # for my package. I live in a 300 unit condo complex. I guess Fedex was able to find out my unit # via USPS or maybe Verizon since they came back about 90 mins later. I'm at work, not hom, of course, so it didn't matter anyway. I was just hoping they'd deliver after I get off work at 5pm since they said deliver by 8pm.

Anyway, I was told I can pick it up tonite at a local Fedex sort facility between 5 and 7:45pm. Or they will attempt to re-deliver tomorrow. HELL NO. The facility is only 6 miles from my house. Only 3:58 pm here in California. Playtime tonite.

flyinace

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm out of the country for work and just got the email from BB saying i can pickup my Note4 preorder. SO...My wife went down to pick it up and trade in an old Droid 2 to take advantage of $200 trade in WITHOUT SIGNING A CONTRACT. They told her she had to sign a new contract, so she walked out (as i told her to do if that happend)..Now im ticked off...has anyone been able to pay full price and get the $200 offer? Is there a work-around? Maybe sign up for a new month-month offer or something?

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Well.....Sad Casey is sad again. I tries to have them leave it at my door and FedEx couldn't. So I had class and a photo shoot. I did set up to pick it up between 6:30 and 7:00 tonight from the distribution place. Man, this wait is absolutely killing me.....
Sad part is I have had UPS drop a few thousand dollars of photo gear at my door no problem......

canonBoy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Has anyone had any luck at all getting the $200 for a trade-in of an old phone without signing a contract? I thought I read somewhere that some were able to. Btw, I called 2 locations and the one I preordered from said they didn't have any in. Called another location and they had a few he said. Ran over there quickly and got one. I realized when I got home that around the time I was driving to the other location, they emailed me that my preorder was ready.....even though I called 10 minutes before, they said they hadn't gotten them in yet. So yes, BB has no idea what the hell they are doing. Also to get the 18 months no interest, they had to call the bank. Their system didn't have the option beyond 12 months.

No luck for me tonight. The Samsung Experience worker thought I would be able to and even tried to pull some strings, but no dice. Not too bummed though as I think I will be getting the developer edition that was announced to have better chances at rooting it.

MrDioji

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

So I've been in BB for one hour and counting...
my account needs a "manual review". He's called Verizon 5 times. Still no luck. My phone is just sitting there staring at me. Pretty ridiculous.
I'm not leaving here without it.

Posted via the Android Central App

So I just walked out of BB with my phone finally. That's right - 4 hours...
Next preorder is directly from Verizon. Lesson learned.

But I'm posting this from my beautiful Note 4, so whatever!!!

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Everyone having trouble getting FedEx to leave the phones even with a signed note. My FedEx guy walks up hands me my phone drives away without me signing for it. Man is FedEx all over the place.

KingHemi

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Got mine today. Pre-ordered at BB in NC but had to go out of town at the last minute. Didn't feel like waiting so I called BB in MD at 10:30am to see if they had any extras available. They had 2 but couldn't hold them. Made my way that's within 30mins and claimed my phone. After adding up my savings I only paid $67. That ended any and all bad blood I had with BB for waiting! As soon as I got home, the rep that took my Pre-order gave me a call to let me know my phone had arrived... today was a GREAT day!!!

WINNING ON MY NOTE 4!!!!

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Received mine today. Pre ordered from VZW.com about 2 weeks ago. Fed ex wouldn't let me pick it up had to wait home to sign.

This is the BEST phone samsung has built to date and I have owned every samsung smartphone from VZW since the fascinate.

Bravo to samsung.

Now to see which phone to keep This beast or the iPhone 6 plus. This is going to be a tough one.

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Got my white one and love it! I used my old note 2 Sim card in it even though the new phone came with a new one. ..any reason to use the new one? Thanks!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Got my white one and love it! I used my old note 2 Sim card in it even though the new phone came with a new one. ..any reason to use the new one? Thanks!

I did the same thing, but I'm trying to keep unlimited data from the transferred upgrade I did. They say on your account the line you upgraded will be greyed out and say waiting for the activation, but they say it will drop off.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. Was thinking more on the line of any extra Canales l capabilities or security functions with the new one? I've had this one since my Samsung curve!

flyinace

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Is the verizon full price at Best Buy $699 or $750? If i end up paying ful price i might end up just buying directly from Verizon store to save a bit.

coops1214

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I was told today to call back tomorrow for the status on my pre-order. My iPhone battery died while I was still at work. I got home, plugged in my iPhone and a voice mail alert popped up....guess who?? BB had called me and said a customer had canceled their order for a white N4 and since I had called them so much as well as pre-ordered, they called me and asked if I wanted it!!! What are the odds???? Lol! So I flew to BB and picked it up and now I'm happy to say that this N4 fiasco is now over for me...thank god!! He also mentioned that they only got 5 that's right 5 total white N4's in today's shipment. Not to mention, 2 walk in customers were about to fight for the N4 I got!! Since I had pre-ordered, they held it for me!! Good luck to anyone still playing the waiting game!

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Got my email yesterday. Was it if town until tonight. Got home past 9pm so can't pick the phone up. Have to wait till tomorrow. Can't wait. Verizon, preordered a black one on Oct 10th.

Posted via Android Central App

coops1214

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Anyone trading in a phone that still needs to have contacts and pictures transferred over to your N4? BB will transfer pics and contacts for you, you just have to tell them. By the way, trade in went off without a hitch! Applied $200.00 BB gift card as well as $50.00 pre-order deposit to the purchase of my N4. The difference was $70.00!

Sent from my Brand Spanking New WF N4

spyder789

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I guess the best buy preorder thread for verizon got deleted... that's a shame we can't voice our opinion about a vendor without them strong arming ac to remove it.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I guess the best buy preorder thread for verizon got deleted... that's a shame we can't voice our opinion about a vendor without them strong arming ac to remove it.

actually I think it was merged with this one. I had posts in that thread that are now located in this one.

This place was a mess with duplicate threads so its probably for the best.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante