Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Wireless charging on the way!

Reggie T

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Some do and some don't...and for the prior people (not you harry) who commented on the wrong way plug...he never said he actually did it. He said he used wireless because he didn't like having to try to figure it out...and for me in bed in the dark it's impossible to see and hard to feel the ridges...

The cable has little ridges on top to let you know which way is up.

capitaltpt

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Confirmed with Samsung that these will not work with regular note 4 cases. Hopefully someone releases a case soon that fits the note and wireless back.

Posted via the Android Central App

rrspikes

May 15, 2011
Visit site
The difference in overall thickness between the standard and wireless back covers was measured by a user at XDA at .060".

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
really? half a millimeter is really nothing. i cant see it being a problem for tpu backed cases with the rubber. hardcases, maybe

Last edited:

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Wireless charging on the way!

Ordered the Qi charger in black for my Note 4. Of course they sent me one for a Note 3. Ughh.

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

carsonx

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I just received mine today...In black. Works great, adds a little bulk, but really not bad..I'm talking minimal. The only problem I have is my two cases no longer fit. One is a Speck rubber case from verizon and the other is a Ghostek 2 piece case I purchased off of Amazon. The Speck case I cant even get to cover the phone at all. The Ghostek, I can get on, but I cant use the top piece as the phone is now just a little to thick and the top piece will not snap down as the rubber inside is pushed to far out. Just a heads up...If you purchase a back cover, you're going to have to go without a case for awhile.

biggunspaul

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I just received mine today...In black. Works great, adds a little bulk, but really not bad..I'm talking minimal. The only problem I have is my two cases no longer fit. One is a Speck rubber case from verizon and the other is a Ghostek 2 piece case I purchased off of Amazon. The Speck case I cant even get to cover the phone at all. The Ghostek, I can get on, but I cant use the top piece as the phone is now just a little to thick and the top piece will not snap down as the rubber inside is pushed to far out. Just a heads up...If you purchase a back cover, you're going to have to go without a case for awhile.

So it adds size to the phone,it charges far slower than the standard charger and you have to pay extra for this.

What were the benefits of this again lol