Ok so I'm coming from a Sony Xperia Z2, this is a great phone but I wanted to try the lastest and greatest from Samsung. I had a S4 for a while when it came out and this was my first experiance with Android (Apple user from the begining). It was ok but I had a bunch of problems with it so I jumped into a LG G2 when that came out,that was a great phone too.My wife still uses one and she loves it! So now I think I'm going to turn the Note 4 in to AT&T. I find it very laggy and it stutters alot as compaired to my Z2.I love the screen and some other things about it but the stuttering is starting to **** me off ! I also did a AnTuTu bench mark on it this afternoon and my Z2 scored better! What the hell !! I thought this thing was supposed to be fast and a top of the line flagship device. I'm not finding that to be the case. Do any of you have similar problems with yours? I would realy like to keep it, I thought I would keep this for the 12 months on my AT&T next program.Maybe not. I'm thinking another Sony maybe the Z3. Thanks for taking the time to read this and respond.
    10-20-2014 05:36 PM
    No issues with my AT&T Note 4 that you mention.Love everything about it so far. I also am on their next program upgrading every year this time. But to each his or her own.
    10-20-2014 05:44 PM
    There are very few reports of any lag, mine is smooth and extremely fast. Not a problem with it at all. I would say if you are experiencing lag, something isn't right. I disabled all ATT bloat, not that I can attribute the speed to that, I just don't want it running in the background.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-20-2014 06:04 PM