Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Tale of two reviews!

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

tartrate

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Tale of two reviews!

I think you kind of answered your own question with the "pseudo Fruit Stand employee." These creatures are running rampant in the media and the web and so we get very biased opinions.

Best IMO is go off standardized reviews/tech sheets for important things (battery life, display, dimensions, specs, etc.) not just iOpinions or the #letsbashsamsungbandwagon, then go to the store and try out the phones yourself. That's what ultimately convinced me; everything else seemed to pale in comparison.

maximalife

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

Theirs not much about this phone that's not likable...and this is coming from an previous Apple guy. I watch review videos all day...9/10 love this phone

Posted via the Android Central App

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

Theirs not much about this phone that's not likable...and this is coming from an previous Apple guy. I watch review videos all day...9/10 love this phone

Agreed. I am also a x apple enthusiast. I would never trust 1 source of information.

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

Also coming from iPhone.

I thought the ARS Technica "review" was one of the most subjective piles of trash I have read in a long time. When the "Ugly" of the Good, Bad and Ugly is that the N4 is simply not that much of an advance over the N3, you know the reviewer is straining to be critical. Whether it does or does not represent an advance over an N3 is a matter of opinion. That something so irrelevant as that rates an "Ugly" should lose the guy his press credentials. Do not pass go....go directly to lost credibility jail.

Last edited:

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Apple has been spoon feeding "incremental" upgrades for 3yrs and playing catchup. It's never stopped them from categorizing iPhone as one of the best smartphones on the market. To be fair, David Pierce ripped Apple for the 6+ and how they could have done much more with the phone. My guess is he's not a big phone kind of guy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE